Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much did you pay for your Corvette

Welcome aboard we're glad you found us. Love those C-5's :beer

Bill :w

Welcome! You will love this site...............................I'll look for you on the highways in Central FL.

In March '07, new '07, A6, VY, 1LT coupe with 32 miles, $45,750 + NM tax + reg + tags.

August 2006 2002 Convertible $26,500... traded

May 2008 2004 Coupe $26,900...

I should change my username :)

Just bought 02 Mag Red convertible with 36K miles, Group 2 pkt. crome wheels prem. sound ect. NEW EMT Tires and just a few scraches. Drove it 735 miles home and got 27.8 MPG (WOW). Most fun I have had in a long time. $25K from priv. party and feel it was the most car for the money I found in my two month search. :thumb

Just bought 02 Mag Red convertible with 36K miles, Group 2 pkt. crome wheels prem. sound ect. NEW EMT Tires and just a few scraches. Drove it 735 miles home and got 27.8 MPG (WOW). Most fun I have had in a long time. $25K from priv. party and feel it was the most car for the money I found in my two month search. :thumb

Great Deal Bro... Trust me the color is amazing in this Southern sunlight!!:cool

2004 Vert
3 miles
LOADED
$52,0000

:D Got My '02 White vert with 6900 miles on it for 28000 in April. Known the car since it was delivered in 11/01 to a fellow worker. Fully loaded, still smells new. Took it on roadtrip to Charleston, S.C. then over to Hartwell, Ga. Loved every mile!! Wife sneaks it out once in a while now- even though she didn't want me to get it. Go figure!!! Her daydriver is a minivan.

:D Got My '02 White vert with 6900 miles on it for 28000 in April. Known the car since it was delivered in 11/01 to a fellow worker. Fully loaded, still smells new. Took it on roadtrip to Charleston, S.C. then over to Hartwell, Ga. Loved every mile!! Wife sneaks it out once in a while now- even though she didn't want me to get it. Go figure!!! Her daydriver is a minivan.

Sounds like a super find for sure :thumb Not even broke in yet!

Lots of guys with a lot of nice Vettes, im glad to be part of the Corvette Community, just gotta find my self a corvette club to roll with :)

Any clubs around MN, Im gonna be heading to Cali for sure this summer and maybe Florida again too. But otherwise ill be around MN terrorizing Mustangs. Im gettin a ZEX Wet Nitrous kit in about a month too, just in time for summer.. its gonna be a blast.

Thanks for all help finding a car guys and lettin me be part of such a great Community of people, all with the same passion Corvettes.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome Ironranger30; glad you have joined us :beer

Purchase

I bought my 1998 coupe for $16,500 in Torch Red, black interior, with 87,500 miles, 30 day drive train warranty, automatic, new battery, new tires, Y2K wheels, spotless and ready to go from a used Corvette dealer. I'm happy! :)

Keep 'em rollin' :W
Bill

I bought my 1998 coupe for $16,500 in Torch Red, black interior, with 87,500 miles, 30 day drive train warranty, automatic, new battery, new tires, Y2K wheels, spotless and ready to go from a used Corvette dealer. I'm happy! :)

Keep 'em rollin' :W
Bill

We're happy your happy too Bill, can't wait to get mine out and shift through the gears; been a long, long winter for sure here in the mid-west!

Take care and drive it like you stole it,

wont say what i paid

because i got a gm employee buy in 2000. i got everything you could get in my convertIble.EVERYTHING!!!. THEN I HAD IT CUSTOM STRIPED, IN 01,THEN IN 01 I HAD BORG PIPES AND A BLOWER INSTALLED..IN 04 I HAD IT CHIPPED . WELL ITS 09, I HAVE 24000 MILES, AND WELL OVER 425 HP. I WILL BE BURRIED IN THIS CAR. oh its a 6 spd to:upthumbs

How much did you pay?

Paid $21,500 for a 1999 Torch Red Coupe in May of this year. B&B PRT Exhaust, chrome wheels, 36,500 miles, Manual Transmission. Excellent Condition.....

Only options not on the car that were offered in 1999 are heads up display and memory package.

Paid 28000 in Feb. 2008 for my 02 white vert. Had 6000 miles on it . Former owner never drove it in rain or much of anything else.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom