Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much did you pay for your Corvette

Bought my 2001 Coupe in May, gave $18000 for it.

Still have them both. Wife thinks the Vert is hers... silly girl.

Wife thinking usually overrules doesn't it ;LOL

Bill :w

Recently bought a 1999 silver coupe with 22,000km on it. It is mint , 6spd loaded except for Hud. Paid 25,000 cdn plus cdn taxes.I am happy with it.

Recently bought a 1999 silver coupe with 22,000km on it. It is mint , 6spd loaded except for Hud. Paid 25,000 cdn plus cdn taxes.I am happy with it.

Awesome find for sure; was HUD even available in 99? Thought maybe it was 2000 but wasn't sure?

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

I picked up a 1999 coupe 41 k miles Dec. 08 for $13400 A4 excellent cond. with vararam cai, long tube headers, high flow cats,x-pipe, corsa muffs, new tires

Sounds like a super deal to me. Also I noticed this is your first post so let me be one of the first to welcome you aboard :thumb; you will love it here. You might want to introduce yourself in the "New Members" section so others can welcome you as well.

Thanks for your feedback,I believe 1999 was first year with Hud option.

I'm sure you're riight I never looked it up. But I was pretty sure it was 1999 or 2000 that this first came available.

Stay tuned,

Paid $17,000 about 3 months ago for my 2000 6Spd Coupe, 54K miles, second owner... No HUD though. :bash

Hi There;
I bought my 1st vette t/red coupe loaded.6pd. with 9000 miles in 06 for $30,000.Changed all the factory fluids 1yr. later. I have added a targa top liner, radiator screen,led brake lights,ECS tune, did the black door sill in gold "corvette" letters.Car is running really good no problems since i owned it. Currently 23,500 on the clock.Installed chrome side markers,led reverse lights,3d gold decal on the s.wheel & air bag.Installed t/red center console cover. Installed quad cruiser cat back, new x-pipe b/wing intake,c/can. Next up t/r leather seat covers.
robs817_c5

Paid 42k in 2000,5 miles....paid it off and sold it in a divorce sale. Just think,i'm going to pick up a similar car,22,ooo miles for 15k... the c5 value absolutly tanked.. :boogie
I also just picked up a killer 89 with 19" maya's,93,000miles,new paint and interior $4000.. Corvettes are cheap. Hell ya.

02 coupe

bought my 02 magnetic red coupe 6 speed z51 2 tops 18,000 miles

loaded with every option in march 2009 for 24,900.00

2001 Corvette purchase Apr 2010

Bought 2001 Corvette Conv in Apr 2010, 6 speed, Pewter Metallic, black int, black top, Great shape, runs and drives super, Corsa Ex, Varaam intake, rest is stock, new tires Michelin, most options, minus HUD and telescopic wheel. paid $18,000.00 private owner 53,000 plus miles now has 57,000 fun miles. Tennessee car.

Just bought my first Vette last week. '98 Torch Red Coupe, 29,000 miles, B&B cat back, Bilstein shocks, Hurst shifter, chrome spyder wheels, both tops, the original wagon wheels and original shifter.
$18,500
untitled-vi.jpg

Paid $17,000 about 3 months ago for my 2000 6Spd Coupe, 54K miles, second owner... No HUD though. :bash

WELCOME :beer

:welcome

I paid $19,000 from a dealer in Sept for my 2000 triple black 6 speed convertible with 51k miles. They were originally asking $22,000. It has all the options, HUD, telescopic steering wheel, seat/mirror memory, etc. except the active handling system. It also has a Corsa exhaust, red calipers and some after market body decals/pinstriping. I had a '90 triple black 6 speed convertible that I really liked, but I am enjoying the C5 performance/handling features even more and the trunk!

Good buy-$$$$

I paid $19,000 from a dealer in Sept for my 2000 triple black 6 speed convertible with 51k miles​

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me :thumb on a y2k Vette . . . .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom