Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much did you pay for your Corvette

$52k out the door with NCM delivery in may of 99

I paid 13,500 in June,2010 for this L98 coupe...20,000 miles...all original except for tires and battery...came with all the manuals and original window sticker.....
asset.php

I paid 13,500 in June,2010 for this L98 coupe...20,000 miles...all original except for tires and battery...came with all the manuals and original window sticker.....
asset.php

Awesome :happyanim:

Bill :w

1999 Coupe

I bought my 99 Coupe in February 2011 for $14K. It had 84K miles.

Attachments

• 99coupe.jpg
    99coupe.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 106
1987 vette Paid $ 7500.00 49k miles in 8/08.:cool!:
2002 vette Paid $ 17000.00 48k miles in 12/10.:cool!:

Welcome Aboard and Congratulations. . . . Nothing Like Seeing The World in a Corvette

I bought my 99 Coupe in February 2011 for $14K. It had 84K miles.

First of all welcome to Corvette Action Center, you might want to go to the new members section and introduce yourself to the group so others can welcome you as well. Congratulations :happyanim: on the 1999 Coupe sounds like a great deal and find. Is your 99 a 6-speed or automatic transmission?

I'd like to reiterate the warm welcome. It does sound like you got a pretty nice 99.

Its an automatic.

I've been on a few trips that I wish mine was an AT but for the most part I love the 6-speed stick trany:Steer

I paid....

$21,000 June 2011 for my 2004 magnetic red coupe 6 speed with 37,500. The only mods that I have found are flowmaster exhaust & K&N air filter. Not cold air just the filter. It has quite a few options but is not loaded. Very clean car that has been taken care of and kept in a garage at least most of its life. Good deal? Too much? I don't really know but it is the color we wanted and we love the car so we don't really care too much.

$21,000 June 2011 for my 2004 magnetic red coupe 6 speed with 37,500. The only mods that I have found are flowmaster exhaust & K&N air filter. Not cold air just the filter. It has quite a few options but is not loaded. Very clean car that has been taken care of and kept in a garage at least most of its life. Good deal? Too much? I don't really know but it is the color we wanted and we love the car so we don't really care too much.

I would say that you did good on that purchase:thumb

I bought my '02 6 speed coupe last Nov. with 8500 miles on it. 1 owner and loaded. Traded the ex's 2008 Infiniti EX35 even for it. They were asking $23,900.00 for it. I owed $17000.00 on the Infiniti. Decent deal???

As long as you are happy that's all that matters!:thumb

98 c-5

I bought my C-5 new... Convertible, Triple Black and fully loaded... Paid (with tax) 62k. Really have not had any troubles with it... just small stuff that I have repaired myself... I have 115,000 miles on it now and I have enjoyed every mile... :L

$21,000 June 2011 for my 2004 magnetic red coupe 6 speed with 37,500.​

Sounds like you got a good deal to me :thumb

I paid 33k for my 2009 coupe with z51 package. I've had it for a few months...it had 24k miles on it when I bought it.

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

I bought my C-5 new... Convertible, Triple Black and fully loaded... Paid (with tax) 62k. Really have not had any troubles with it... just small stuff that I have repaired myself... I have 115,000 miles on it now and I have enjoyed every mile... :L

Appears a welcome might be in order here, post in the new member section and everyone else can give you a warm welcome as well. You will love it here the members and staff are second to none :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom