Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much did you pay for your Corvette

I Paid 19500 for my 00 torch red coupe in September of this year,one owner 45k,divorce sale,all options 6 speed,Billy Boat exhaust.new brakes and almost new tires. Sold my mint 81 for a good price for it.

Ken

Good price, I paid $25000.00 for my 2000 Coupe w/6 speed, HUD, and pretty much ever option that was avialable for the model year; and that was over 6 years ago.

Bill

Choice Ride. . . . . . See the USA in your Chevrolet, Corvette that is!

bought my 02 in 07 with 32k Miles on it for $23.5k

Good looking Vette :upthumbs

Bill :w

Thanks Bill, Looking at your vette, I see you're also a man with good taste! :beer

Thanks, I assume it is warmer in your area and you probably drive yours year around. Be nice to get the cover off mine hopefully March sometime :W
Hope your Holidays are happy and healthy. . . . .

I paid $14K for my 1994 coupe three years ago with only 7000 miles.....showroom condition...the passanger seat had never been sat in...

:D:D:D

I paid $14K for my 1994 coupe three years ago with only 7000 miles.....showroom condition...the passanger seat had never been sat in...

:D:D:D

AWESOME! Very rare find no doubt!

Purchased a 02 coupe last month, 42,000 miles, all options. $19,000
One 58 year old owner. Car looks new!

Congratulations

Purchased a 02 coupe last month, 42,000 miles, all options. $19,000
One 58 year old owner. Car looks new!

Congratulations sounds like a good find and appears welcome to Corvette Action Center may be in order as well. You might want to post in the New Members Section and introduce yourself to the group when you get the chance, unless you've done that already and I missed it, just noticed this is your second post so maybe you have already :)

$24,500 on a 2001 Red convertible with 23,000 miles and new runflats in May of this year. If feels like a new car to me.

1993 Ruby Roadster

I paid just north of $30,000 for my loaded 2 tops garage kept 8,000 mi. Anniversary Edition Ruby 4 years ago.

Car was better than new,you could eat off the frame rails.

This car sold new for $57,700 in 1993 here in Canada.
13,000mi on it today.:beer
Avatar left is the day I picked it up.:w

'99 Z51 Vert

I bought my mag red/black interior & top Z51 'vert in April, 2007 for $22,350...however I had to replace a cracked front window that cost about $1200. It had 19,600 miles on it and had every available factory option plus B&B exhaust. I have since added Michelin runflats, 2002 factory Alcoa polished wheels, and an exhaust plate. It now has 41,400 miles.

Just got a 2004 Z51 coupe fully loaded with both tops and 52,000 on the clock for $18k. Came with full service history and new PS AS ZPs. Been looking for a C5 since I sold my 96 C4 a couple years ago.

Picked up my first C5 ( 04 ) with 51k on the clock from the original owner this past Dec.
HUD, 12 Disc Changer, Sport Seats, both tops, etc,etc......$18k

In October of 2010 I purchased a 2000 Torch Red convertible, 6 speed, with 11,800 miles on it. I paid $24,420.00.

As an inducement to buy my salerep told me that the Torch Red color was not available after the 2000 model year until 2010. After seeing pictures on this forum, think he was lying; how unusual.

OK don't laugh but I got my 2000 Blk on Blk completely loaded with 60,000 miles from an older couple for my old RV worth about 6000-8000 dollars.They already had a new Mercedes and the Vette was in the garage taking up the space needed for the new car.I had to go over this car with a fine tooth comb looking for some kind of major problem that would be for such a outrageous trade.It was in perfect shape.I felt bad for 15 minutes it took me to get it on the highway at 100 mph!

Whaaaat a deal. . . . . . . . . . Get R Done!

OK don't laugh but I got my 2000 Blk on Blk completely loaded with 60,000 miles from an older couple for my old RV worth about 6000-8000 dollars

I am always a day late and a dollar short for these kinds of deals; you should be arrested for stealing you know :happyanim: Can I say drive it like you stole it :lou

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom