Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much did you pay for your Corvette

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

$21,000 June 2011 for my 2004 magnetic red coupe 6 speed with 37,500. The only mods that I have found are flowmaster exhaust & K&N air filter. Not cold air just the filter. It has quite a few options but is not loaded. Very clean car that has been taken care of and kept in a garage at least most of its life. Good deal? Too much? I don't really know but it is the color we wanted and we love the car so we don't really care too much.

Sounds like to me you made a good buy, also wanted to welcome you to the group, maybe I missed you in the new members forum so I wanted to make sure I did welcome you aboard :beer

Bill

By the way...

Thanks for the welcome. I did put a post on the intro forum and received a warm welcome there too. I have spent a lot of time here and learned a lot about these great cars from you guys.

Thanks for the welcome. I did put a post on the intro forum and received a warm welcome there too. I have spent a lot of time here and learned a lot about these great cars from you guys.

You're very welcome don't be a stranger either :happyanim:

Bill :w

2004 Vert Triple black

Bought it in Oct 2010 from dealer.....traded my 99 coupe in on the deal

Paid 24k added GMPP bumber to bumper warranty for 2 years (which has already paid for itself).....29,500 miles

I love this car :)

Welcome Aboard and Congratulations. . . . Nothing Like Seeing The World in a Corvette

Bought it in Oct 2010 from dealer.....traded my 99 coupe in on the deal

Paid 24k added GMPP bumber to bumper warranty for 2 years (which has already paid for itself).....29,500 miles

I love this car :)

Sounds like a good deal. By the way I see this is your first post so let me welcome you to the group. You can go to this location and everyone else would be happy to welcome you aboard as well New Member Introductions

Bought my 50th Anniversary Edition (24,000 miles) for $28,000. Showroom mint inside and out. Racing front brake rotors, optional differential gear ratio, Heads up display, 12 CD changer, color matching fiberglass front and rear stone guards, black front bra, car cover & C-5 History Corvette book.

Corvette1.jpg

NICE - 50th Anniversary Edition

My third Vet. Paid $28,000 for my "new" 2002 Torch Red Convertible manual 6 spd with black interior. 20,000 miles and not one single scratch. The engine bay and interior are showroom new in every respect. Has Blackwing, Hi Flow Duct, new Corsa Pace Car exhaust, MagnaFlow X Pipe, Billet Corvette exhaust plate, ZO6 Brake calipers, Baer Eradispeed cross drilled slotted zinc treated rotors, chromed ZO6 wheels, B&M Ripper shifter, new Michelin Sport A/S Plus tires, CAGS & column lock bypasses, Lloyds cockpit & trunk mats, PIAA Superwhite high & low beam headlights. Vert top is like new. 12 CD changer, dual A/C, dual power seats, etc.

All-in-all I feel pretty good about this one.

$(KGrHqZ,!iIE4r,9qKqUBONbBk8Jpw~~0_3.jpg $(KGrHqN,!lEE4NlfEqPqBONbCP742Q~~0_3.jpg $(KGrHqZ,!iIE4r,9qKqUBONbDyyIDQ~~0_3.jpg $(KGrHqN,!lsE4mrVs(igBONbDoos7g~~0_3.jpg

Choice Ride. . . . . . See the USA in your Chevrolet, Corvette that is!

My third Vet. Paid $28,000 for my "new" 2002 Torch Red Convertible manual 6 spd with black interior. 20,000 miles and not one single scratch. The engine bay and interior are showroom new in every respect. Has Blackwing, Hi Flow Duct, new Corsa Pace Car exhaust, MagnaFlow X Pipe, Billet Corvette exhaust plate, ZO6 Brake calipers, Baer Eradispeed cross drilled slotted zinc treated rotors, chromed ZO6 wheels, B&M Ripper shifter, new Michelin Sport A/S Plus tires, CAGS & column lock bypasses, Lloyds cockpit & trunk mats, PIAA Superwhite high & low beam headlights. Vert top is like new. 12 CD changer, dual A/C, dual power seats, etc.

All-in-all I feel pretty good about this one.

View attachment 5130 View attachment 5131 View attachment 5132 View attachment 5133

I paid right about 20k for my Torch Red 2002 coupe (last Veteran's Day) fully loaded with all but Z51. It is a 6 speed. CD, memory package Heads up display, came with aftermarket exhaust and intake, well taken care of with about 65k miles. Clean as hell, too. The day before I looked at it, I looked at a 1999 Hardtop coupe for 15k with about the same miles, they denied my ass lol.

$15,500 50K miles 6spd vert

Paid $15,500 for my perfect black 1999 Convertible 6-speed C5 with just over 50K miles on it, three weeks ago here in California.:happyanim:

Paid $9,000 for my 98 coupe,,, Granted it has 91,000, but being the second owner and the car is in excellent condition, I couldn't pass it up...

02 c5 z51

In July I bought my 02 Mag Red coupe with 85K for $14,000. It has heads up display and the sport seats, polished wheels and is an A4. It is supposed to have two tops but I only have the painted one......Very nice car that I am working on to make nicer..........I am the 3rd owner.

for the 08 I pd approx...58Gs...then got a nice trade in on the everyday car....listed for 71...thats when employee pricing was employee pricing... for the 67...all I can say is that I stole it from my cousin...and boy how he regrets getting rid of that car now.....hahahahahahah

I just bought mine, 2001 C5 auto, Torch red for $23,995 with 31,000 miles. Perfect condition and best purchase I ever made along with being my first Corvette. I was a long Mustang fan and then drove a Corvette and purchased it on the spot for cash, sorry Mustang. So far the only thing I have done is put the Z06 wheels. I can already see this beauty is going to be just like my Harley, always finding something to make it look and run better.

1992 Coupe

Got it in July 2013. 1992 coupe with automatic and fully optioned, 49500 miles at that time. White with red interior, paid $9,000.00 for it.

I ordered my 2004 Corvette convertible new in July 2003. It was delivered in November 2003. It listed for $57,240. The dealer gave me a $5000 discount. But then sales tax, documentary fees along with title and tag bumped the price back up to $54,074. But driving that car away from the dealership that night with the top down was the thrill of my life.

PICT0010.jpg

That's one beautiful C5 - I always loved the white on red (and black?) with the black top. This one is as nice as they come.'

-JS

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom