Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

how to insert a picture HELP

corvette66

Corvette
1969 427
when i go to insert a pic it askes for a link, what is the easiest way to get a pic from my files on here. Or how can i make a link? I'm not real good at this picture stuff

thanx

when i go to insert a pic it askes for a link, what is the easiest way to get a pic from my files on here. Or how can i make a link? I'm not real good at this picture stuff

thanx

If you're a "supporting member", you can upload photos direct from your hard drive; if not, you can host your photos on a photo-hosting site and put the link in your post.

:beer

JUST A TEST TO SEE IF IT WORKS. which do i use? the "direct", "HTML" or IMG link? i'll try the HTML first.

<a href=

ok hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nothing.
do i insert "image" or "link"????????

maybe i'm not doing something right at the photo bucket thing. where do i go in PhotoB to copy the link?

oh ok thanx, so all i need to do is copy the "Direct link" ???

That's right. You can just post it right into the text of the message, in which case it will be a link. Or, you can click the insert image icon, and then paste it into the little box that comes up (replace everything else that was there before). That will put the photo right into your post. If you're really a glutton for punishment, you can just put it into your post and manually put the

There you go. It is easier to do than to describe how to do it :L

You can take a look at this thread too and see if it helps. It deals specifically with Photobucket photos.

Linking Photos from your Photobucket Account

Also... a small correction here...

ANY member can upload photos to their threads as attachments.

Supporting Members can upload photos to the CAC Gallery and link to them in their threads.

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom