Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! hOW TO MOUNT NEW SPLASH SHIELDS AND REINFORCEMENT BARS ON MY 62

Vinny

Corvette
1967 Marina Blue Coupe
Could someone help with the installation of the splash shields and reinforcements (upper and lower) on my 62. I purchased the car and the shields were missing. I guess because it had a front clip installed at some point. Do you know of a website or perhaps a diagram that shows the proper location for mounting these parts: There is a right hand and left hand splash shield and 4 reinforcement bars that need to be attached.i purchased them from corvette america. If someone could send me a picture or diagram out of a book, that would be great. My email is vingenzo@cableone.net...thank you in advance, vinny:)

Do you have the '62 Assembly Manual? It shows the installation of all of those items in great detail.

:beer

As John said, the assembly manual has the information you need.
I also suggest you get the GM service manuals. They are invaluable when working on these cars.

I do not have an assembly manual for the 62...guess I'll check out ebay.
I figured out the shields, the cowl to inner fender reinforcements are still a problem. thanks, vinny:confused

Most of the parts houses have the assembly manuals. Reprints are available for all years.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom