Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: "How to page forward on this forum"

Desert Nomad

Corvette
1967 Marina Blue 427. 2008 Z06 Victory Red
This is got to be a dumb question to some of you, but how do you page forward on this forum when your logged on? If I don't log on, I can go to page 2, 3, 4, ect. When logged on, I seem to be stuck on the first page with the initial 8 subject titles, there is no 2nd page. Any help would be appreciated.
George,;shrug

This is got to be a dumb question to some of you, but how do you page forward on this forum when your logged on? If I don't log on, I can go to page 2, 3, 4, ect. When logged on, I seem to be stuck on the first page with the initial 8 subject titles, there is no 2nd page. Any help would be appreciated.
George,;shrug

It's not a dumb question, George. We encourage members to ask their questions whether they be Corvette technical related or Forum technical related because we want everyone to be able to utilize and enjoy the CAC! :thumb

I'm not certain what page you're referring to as you initially sign on, but here's the C1 & C2 Forum index section. When you click on this link you should be able to click on any of the page numbers listed at the top and bottom of that page and be taken directly to the corresponding page.

Link: C1 & C2 General and Technical Discussion - Corvette Action Center

:wJane Ann

The site layout follows along these lines:

Top Level - Corvette Action Center | Corvette Forum | Blog | 2009 ZR1 | 2008 C6 | 2009 C6 | Forums | Information

List of Forum sections - Corvette Action Center | Corvette Forum | C6 Corvette | C7 Corvette | Forums | Forum | ZR1 | Pics | Tech | (you can get there by clicking on the word Forum in the menu just below the title bar on every page.

List of C1/C2 topics (this forum) - C1 & C2 General and Technical Discussion - Corvette Action Center

Let us know if it works for you now.

:w

Ok guys, I'm back again. What is happening is that when I log on to C1 & C2 General / Tech discussion, I go to a page that has 9 subjects beginning with "How to report suspicious acitons to Ebay and ending with a Dewitts radiator subject. If I don't log on, I can go to the first full page which includes those subjects and then click on any of the subsequent page numbers at the top, pages 2, 3, 4, ect. If I want to submit a response to any of those subjects or post a new subject, I log on and I'm back to the initial 1st page with the 9 subject as I outlined above and unable to go to or find page 2. Its crazy, as I don't remember it being this way before. If I'm doing something wrong, I don't have a clue what it is. Thanks for the help.

Well, finally figured this page-forward phenomenon out and kind of embarassed to say what I was overlooking. All I had to do was use the pull down and change the threads from the last two days to the last year and everything worked fine. Thanks again "67 Heaven" and "XLR8" for working with me on this.
George,

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom