Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Howdy from S Texas!

Sparty95

Corvette
1965 Silver Pearl Convertible with Hardtop
Hey all! I already posted in another thread, so this is sort of a cut and paste job. I just found this site last night so I didn't lurk long before joining. I have a 1965 convertible/hardtop 327/300. I was fortunate enough to have grown up with this car. My Mom (bless her great judgement) bought it at the end of 1965 after selling her Corvair. I was raised at car shows and was the youngest member of a small car club called Glass Class Corvettes (UP of Michigan if there are any Yoopers out there). My Grandpa taught me how to drive in this car when I was 9! I still think he was crazy for that one! lol Anyway, very long story short.....I was finally able to move the car down here and am in the process of all kinds of good projects. My daughter is pretty infatuated with the car, so apparently we are just passing this along from mother to daughter! Good times. I'm really enjoying the site!

Take care, PJ :w

HOWDY and welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!!

Welcome to the CAC!

:w
-Stefan

Hi PJ! Welcome to the :CAC

That's neat that the '65 is being passed down in your family! We'll look forward to lots of photos of your Midyear.

Enjoy the CAC and your Vette!
:wJane Ann

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Welcome to the CAC. I wish I had the foresight to keep my 66 vert instead of selling her in 1980. I still dream of driving the 66 and everytime I see the C2s, memories keep coming back, all good except for the day I sold her. I find myself in the C2 forum more and more, even though I own a C4 and a C5. The CAC has a wealth of info on all corvettes, so you joined the right group of friendly people. Look forward to your posts and more pics.
Barrett

Welcome

My Grandpa taught me how to drive in this car when I was 9! I still think he was crazy for that one! lol

Take care, PJ :w

Welcome to CAC. I'm betting your Grandpa gave you a serious case of "Corvette Fever" at the age of 9 that you'll never get rid of. :upthumbs I let my 16 year old nephew drive my 02' several months ago and I think he's caught it too.:D

Welcome to the CAC PJ. :w Must be great to know the history of your car since new. Glad to see that you are able to enjoy the memories.

I drove our 67 Corvette around Chapel Hill today. Had a guy in a white GMC pickup following me and weaving in and out of traffic. He finally got up along the right side of my car and beeped his horn as we were coming to a stop. He just wanted to give me a thumbs up and said "Perfect, just perfect".
We have the pine trees here putting out lots of yellow pollen, so the blue got a touch of a yellow hue of dust today.

Welcome aboard!!!!!!

Howdy Texas from Indiana, glad you found us; you'll love it here.

Stay in touch,

Bill :w

Hi, PJ! Welcome to CAC! :upthumbs

You should be able to find out everything you need to know, here!

SAVE THE :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom