Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I am done with it...

*89x2*

Done, finished, absolutely!

After all the efforts...

From this: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90968

...to THIS! :eek

attachment.php

A few things I learned:

• Brak-Clean WORKS! It gets grime off suspension, etc w/ ease!
  • Q-tips are great, just tough on your hands (cramped) after awhile :eek
  • Honda Pro Polish (spray) is amazing stuff - really!
  • Using (a new) nozzle and "straw" from Brak-clean cans w/ polish spray affords one to get the sprayinto tight spaces w/ precision :cool
  • Lint rollers for clothes, work very well on carpet - wrap one around your fingers and they get into evey nook & cranny :upthumbs

Here is a side panel, before & after - now it is time to sit back & enjoy! :cool

attachment.php

attachment.php

...and my favorite cleaner :upthumbs

attachment.php

Very nice! I have pictures from when I spent hours upon hours of cleaning the Z28 about a year ago somewhere... My mom's SS never gets dirty, so it's easy to clean :L

Oh, and of course, the Coraway or Callolla has a very nice clean pic here, complete with photoshopped add-ons:
callawaycorolla.jpg

Sadly, I only have one secret weapon, yet oddly enough, it seems to solve almost all of my age-related problems.
B0006PSDI0.01-A1T0VEFK4F7RX4._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1101242637_.gif

Looks great Chris!

FYI, if you run out of the Trim Detailer and want something with slightly less gloss, Meguiar's makes a similar product that I find to be a little less glossy and a little less greasy, though pretty similar:

38.jpg

It also comes in a 32 oz bottle instead, though price-per-ounce is probably about the same.

It's supposed to get up to 71F on Saturday, so you can show the car off out on the road. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom