Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I am picking up my first brand new vette today!

B

BADsBabe

Hi guys congratulate me ...today is the big day! I am off to pick up my brand new mag red C6 vert! It is my very first vette ever!

That's great, Fran and a great color too!
Good luck today and I know you will have a wonderful weekend.

:w
Guy

Congrats :) enjoy your new C6 vert and I hope the weather is nice so you can "drop the top" ;)

Congradulations ,I still remember that long ride to kerbecks in atlantic city to purchase my new C5 in 2002.It was a long ride there and a short one home.Ill awlays remember it.

Hopefully youll have a skilled salesman who will take the time to show you all of the new features on your new car and how to properly work them

Congrats!

BADsBabe said:
Hi guys congratulate me ...today is the big day! I am off to pick up my brand new mag red C6 vert! It is my very first vette ever!

I hope to order mine soon! What a great day for you! Please post some photos for us!

BADsBabe said:

CONGRADULATIONS.
ENJOY THE NEW CAR

Congratulations on the brand new car!:w

Thank you all soooo much! I just drove it home! it was 55 miles of nothing but smiles. I can't believe all the features it has. I felt like I was flying a plane! lolol

It took almost an hour to go over all the different features...it was sooo much fun! :D

Congratulations! You are so lucky. I love the color.

Radar :beer

BADsBabe said:
Thank you all soooo much! I just drove it home! it was 55 miles of nothing but smiles. I can't believe all the features it has. I felt like I was flying a plane! lolol

It took almost an hour to go over all the different features...it was sooo much fun! :D

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?

Congrats & the best of luck with the new car!!:D

It's my understanding that the mag red won't be available in the verts soon. You may have a real gem soon!!!

Chrisr said:
Congrats & the best of luck with the new car!!:D

It's my understanding that the mag red won't be available in the verts soon. You may have a real gem soon!!!

Congratulations... Watch those troopers on the LIE.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom