Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I can't believe it !!

L

les

My wifes lease is going to run out before to long and she's been going nuts as to which car she wants to replace her Lexus rx300. Well today I just happen to stop by the Chevy dealer to look at the Trailblazers. She told me they just didn't excite her. Then she spied a mag red 2001 coupe and she said "that excites me" YES!!!! Mabe two vettes!!! :love :gap

Two Vettes are better than one!

You think having one vette is exciting, get yourself another.:_rock
I just can't wait till I add the third member to the family.:D One of these days...
--Drew:w

Two, Two, Two vettes in one (family)

When I started shopping for my 85 C4 coupe, my wife endured all of the test drives and visits to various dealers and private sellers. One week after I took delivery, she went out and got herself a 91 Black C4 coupe.

Now, she's looking at a 78 C3 T-top coupe in Black Cherry with White interior. We're going to have to find a place that has a bigger garage than the house is. Perhaps a barn might do?

:cool

Our biggest problem

has been what to do when you have two vettes and a one car garage. I have an extra acre and have been toying with the idea of a pole barn. All my problems should be this hard. :upthumbs
--Drew:w
(Aurora, Indiana)

:D :D :J :J
You think that is bad - the acre next door to us is up for sale and we are thinking about buying it so we can build another shop! You are limited here to 10% building coverage to your acre and we are already maxed out!

This way........we can.......buy even more!!!!:crazy :eek

"thank you God"

Sorry Singledad, Three brothers. This is so great , no matter where we go I'll be driving a vette . I do keep a Dodge Dacota around here most of the time.

Les, congratulations! Nothing like a new baby to get the household stirring. Do I see a replacement for the Firebird on the horizon?

Negitive Jim

That car is my 19yr. old Daughters car. You know , "the last one I ever buy for her," kind of car. However when she graduates from U.S.C. she can buy her own vette.;)

Les, maybe this is a good thing!

My wife fell in love with my Chevy Silverado. She has her own vehicle, but loves my truck. I'm trying to talk her into a Tahoe or Suburban, just so that I can use my own truck. I wish she wanted a Vette, but figures she can always drive mine. Good Luck!

My wife just today said the same thing about my '99 silverado," I sure do like setting up in traffic like you said...looks like you'll be drivin' the vette all the time. That'sOK isnt it?"
I couldn't pry her out of the '95 Z-28 convertible drivers seat & now I've lost my truck.... WHAT GIVES????
26+ years & still can't figure them out...
Mike

Been there done that. I retired in Dec 2001 and bought me a 96 CE/LT4 Vert..My wife was becoming too attached to my baby soooo. In May we got her a 2002 Mag Red vert/6 speed. That was the only way to have any peace. Well I liked her C5 so much I had to order a 50th Anniv Car for me..I think I will have to start attending Vette-A-Holics meetings soon.

Rodney

You are among friends . Now just stand up and say," my name is Rodney Pruet and I am a vette a holic" :drink

The problem is, the only cure for 'Vette a holic is......More time in a 'Vette! Catch 22 all over again. 10-4 on the toast to that!!! :drink

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom