Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I Did It!!!!!

Chrisr

Corvette
'07 Monterey Red/Cashmere Vert
I finally did it! I am the proud new owner of an '03 Torch Red coupe. 8300 miles and everything I'd want in a vette!!!! My mind is in a whirl right now, so I really can't list all the options. However, the manual and video are still with the car. One question:
I'm willing to bet the build sheet is still with the car, but where would I look for it at on the car??

Thank you to everyone here at CAC for all your advice. You'll never know how much I appreciate it and how valuable it is to me!!!

I pick her up tomorrow afternoon. I know tonight is going to be a long and sleepless night!!!!! If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will.

Thanks again to everyone!!
Chris

CONGRATS Chris!

Get some sleep tonight... there is no way you are going to get ANY tomorrow night. You'll need to take Thursday off or call in sick... maybe Friday too, just to play it safe. And Monday, and...

:beer Brian

Chrisr said:
I finally did it! I am the proud new owner of an '03 Torch Red coupe. 8300 miles and everything I'd want in a vette!!!! My mind is in a whirl right now

Awesome.... congratulations, and take some pictures when you get a chance.

I don't think you'll find the build sheet... unless they included the window sticker (which probably isn't there unless it is new) :confused You can get all the RPO codes from the sticker in the glove box. For an official build sheet contact the NCM.

Tammy

Chrisr said:
I finally did it! I am the proud new owner of an '03 Torch Red coupe. 8300 miles and everything I'd want in a vette!!!! My mind is in a whirl right now, so I really can't list all the options. However, the manual and video are still with the car. One question:
I'm willing to bet the build sheet is still with the car, but where would I look for it at on the car??

Thank you to everyone here at CAC for all your advice. You'll never know how much I appreciate it and how valuable it is to me!!!

I pick her up tomorrow afternoon. I know tonight is going to be a long and sleepless night!!!!! If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will.

Thanks again to everyone!!
Chris

EXCELLENT! Congratulations, Chris.

-John

Congrats!! You should look for the build sheet in the front cross support.Happy hunting.

:w

Grads on the new family addition.
Post pictures of the smile as well.........:beer:w:w

Congrats

Silver98 is correct the build sheet is rolled up in the front crossmember inside the "nose", the front fascia has to be removed to get it. Much easier to get one from the museum, also NCM members get a discount! Congrats on your '03!

BobZ06 said:
the front fascia has to be removed to get it. Much easier to get one from the museum, also NCM members get a discount! Congrats on your '03!

HA!!! I guess it's going to stay there then!!! I had planned on getting the build sheet and window sticker for it from the museum anyway.

This car is a blast to drive!!! I promised my son I'd pick him up from school, which I did, being the "Greatest Dad In The World" right now. Even in the rain I did this!! I was very impressed on how well it handled on wet roads. A whole different world compared to my 80 coupe I used to have.

Way to go. I trust Jersey doesn't have any snow. Drive Safe and enjoy - you have years of fun ahead!!

Congrats on the new C5!!! I can speak from experience that you won't sleep alot in the near future without getting up during the night just to look at that baby!

Mine was shipped to me from Texas and I couldn't wait for daylight to take delivery so I picked it up at 1 AM and then rode around til nearly 2:30 in the morning with the friend that took me to meet the driver. We were both wearing our Corvette grins that night!

Enjoy!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom