Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I finally got one...

Great Pics Sal!

You should be proud of her.. I like the 5 spoke wheels on the C4's.. they're sharp!
Watchya gonna do about the pea shooters?? Anything??
Save the wave Bro and happy Vettin'..
Nice Ride!

Thanks! I'm definitely getting rid of those tail pipes in time. I have a certain type in mind. I forget what they're called. Corsa's maybe? They kinda squarish...

Beautiful C4. Looks great from head to toe.

Have fun.

:)
-Greg

Thanks guys.. Ken - I'm going to wanna do my interior at some point too. I guess I should have someone else do it. I'd better start saving now...

I like those wheels , myself . Has it been repainted ? Some of the newer silvers have a gold flake in them as well . Its a beautiful color .

Thanks! I don't think it was repainted. I saw a C5 next to my C4 yesterday and the colors looked almost identical. What color is similar to silver with a goldish tint in the newer models?

It looks great. Nice move up from a Shadow to a Vett. The color is really :cool . Is that a stock color?

Good luck with it.

Paul, can ya reduce the size of your signature image please? Size it somewhere between the size I use for mine and the size you are currently using.

Thanks. ;)

Thanks Paul. :) Actually, I went from This Car to the Corvette. The Shadow was just an interim car. :p

Gotta Luv them 87's Bro!

Good Job Sal! How she feel and run? Tell us more about her? She looks very clean! And i gotta agree the 5 stars on C-4s are schweeet! A cop ( i'd stop by his house cause i pass it everyday but i don't wanna say to a cop come check out my new hotrod :nono ..lol nah he's cool i will soon i went to school with his son) got a 91-96 polo convert style with ZR-1 5 stars. I think they really bring out the car. :) I'm sure you'll be :Twist and :dance this summer! Tell us more about her did you look up the rpo #'s yet? These guys helped me with mine :) I bought mine in feb :D and been loving every min of it!

I remember you from asking about them about a month ago cause i didn't find cac till the day/week i bought mine. I remember you saying about the caddy and wanting the vette. Like i say about bikes to cars.....rice rockets are built for speed like a Harley is built for riding! Crazy to compare a rice rocket to a vette since they are mostly foreign but i like'em and used to own 2!....lol i'm not a big guy and a huge harley would crunch me!

Sorry bout that had to say that for my buddy ken...hehe ;) You'll meet greet people here and it's cool meeting them at shows! :D

Have many many smiles and don't forget too :w

Sweet ride Sal.

Check the RPOs on your sticker in the hatch area. The color codes are below. If it says something else, check the RPOs on the specifications page here.

13 Silver Metallic
18 Medium Gray Metallic

Good Luck With it and don't forget to wave.

Thanks guys. I think the color is Silver Beige Metallic - interior is Bronze. These are very strong cars! I love this thing. :) It had been sitting for some time so it's rough around the edges, but I'll take care of all that very soon. :) The two nicer things about it is the G92 3:07:1 and the Z52 sport handling...

sal congrats on the new ride,i think it looks great with the wheels
hey its a vette for a minute i was gettin ready for hyundi pics,hehe

enjoy

Congrats, Sal! Looks like a winner :cool .

Guy

Right on Sal!!

Looks like you and I have pretty similar tastes!

Terrific pictures, Sal! You have a real beauty there and I bet it doesn't look that grey in person. :) Congratulations on your find. :)

:w
Patti

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom