Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I found my car!!

Hey Everybody! I just got home from work and I was really excited to see all the responses on this thread. Usually I check on my Blackberry but I was in no man's land and had poor coverage.

I just landed a GREAT deal on a Tuf Shed (one of my requirements before the Vette) now I will have plenty of room in the 3 car garage for the car.

From what it sounds like here I will most certainly be buying this car. This guy that mentioned it to me said that a FRC in Speed Way white is super rare and makes this car really special.

The badges should come off fine and the color is pretty safe since it stored in the garage and they are only about 6 months old. Not too worried about that.

I am pumped!!

Go for it! It looks great from my vantage point and the fact that the guy has others is only a selling point. You'll love it!

Ladies and Gentlemen - I have the cashier's check in hand. :D

We have ignition....

;)

And we want photographic chronologies of the "take delivery" moment.

PICS! PICS! We crave pictures of this beast! Bring your camera!
:)

-Patrick

And we want photographic chronologies of the "take delivery" moment.

PICS! PICS! We crave pictures of this beast! Bring your camera!
:)

-Patrick

Heck yeah - I've got my brother on the video camera and I will bring the regular camera.

Here's a story for you. My 4 year old had his first spring program (singing songs and stuff) tonight. It was just awesome but one problem. Meathead (me) forgot to charge the video camera's batteries. We only got about 6,000,000 still shots of him and some short 15 second clips. But how is it gonna look when I remember to charge the camera for delivery of a Corvette when I forgot to do it for my son's play. HORSE'S ARSE = Johnnyk

But at least I got to enjoy the play instead of watching it through the camera. I was one proud Daddy!

Buy her....and ENJOY! Every time I take my C5 out it's a treat; the more I drive her the more I like her....even with premium now at $3.40/gal. Wottah hose job that is. Looks like a very nice car....have fun! DFO :)

Buy her....and ENJOY! Every time I take my C5 out it's a treat; the more I drive her the more I like her....even with premium now at $3.40/gal. Wottah hose job that is. Looks like a very nice car....have fun! DFO :)

Dude - I'd drive 50 miles out of my way to find premium at ONLY $3.40!!! Last time I looked :ugh it was $3.60 here, and that was over 2 weeks ago. It'll probably be over $4.00 by Memorial Day. :mad

These gas prices are way out of hand!!!

As our "friendly" gasoline companies continue to wallow in their ever higher profits....does anyone really think they won't stop gouging...err raising the prices?? Do Vettes run on biomass???! DFO :puke

Man it's supposed to rain on Saturday :confused

I sure hope my karma points earned by working on Habitat for Humanity houses and and coaching little league (T Ball) come into play here! Can't drive my Vette in the rain on it's first day.

Man it's supposed to rain on Saturday :confused

I sure hope my karma points earned by working on Habitat for Humanity houses and and coaching little league (T Ball) come into play here! Can't drive my Vette in the rain on it's first day.

Say what??? DRIVE that BABY! She won't melt! ;)

:L

Jane Ann

"can't" is the wrong word. Don't want too to drive it in the rain is more accurate. Well at least it will keep the dust down and the bugs out of the air ;) for my 1.5 hour drive home.

I can't understand why people won't drive there vette's in the rain? As far as I'm concerned I look at it as a good under-carraige cleaning. Day after day you drive your car and the road's are filthy. grit,dust,and just plain unseen filth are everywhere you go, not to mention plain brake dust This unseen garbage does build up in differen't places,Just to mention one are the brake caliper's These car's are built extremely well, so I don't concern myself at all with any of the electronic's. I'm more concerned with getting my floor mat wet from my feet and showing signs of dirt from the bottom of my shoe's, but that's what vacuum's and rug shampoo's are for:dance

I can't understand why people won't drive there vette's in the rain? As far as I'm concerned I look at it as a good under-carraige cleaning. Day after day you drive your car and the road's are filthy. grit,dust,and just plain unseen filth are everywhere you go, not to mention plain brake dust This unseen garbage does build up in differen't places,Just to mention one are the brake caliper's These car's are built extremely well, so I don't concern myself at all with any of the electronic's. I'm more concerned with getting my floor mat wet from my feet and showing signs of dirt from the bottom of my shoe's, but that's what vacuum's and rug shampoo's are for:dance

I agree - I just want it to be sunny so I can take pictures of it on it's first day home in the sunshine.

Well off I go - I expect to have to pics up this after noon sometime. :eek:hnoes:D

When I got home I noticed my wife decorated the house with balloons and got me a cake.:D

cake.JPG

White Vettes aren't easy to photograph are they? My first 2 (C4s) were Artic White, and I learned to shoot them early in the morning or near sunset. The body forms "read" quite well then. Enjoy that FRC, and be careful "learning" how to drive her...the LS1 has quite a few ponies and it takes some driving to learn just what to do, but it sure is fun learning!!! DFO :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom