Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I found my car!!

After mashing it into second gear I said to the other owner. "I can't imagine what it's like driving a Z06."

considering what I have spent on my '82 I would say this sounds like an awesome deal! Good Luck!

About a doz people (neighbors or just people down the street) have stopped in to look at my new C5. Man people love these cars!!

White FRC's are pretty rare I haven't seen too many. I had a black 99 FRC and it was a great car. Handled excellent and wish I still had it.

Dude, I can feel the excitement of you getting this new jet , all the way over here in ct Life is good!:upthumbs

I could not be more pleased. I just wrote the original owner a thank you letter and sent him some pics of him taking one last drive.

He said when I came back from my test drive was the first time he ever saw the car rolling from the outside. These wheels make it look like it's eating the pavement it passes over!

My neighbor (hybrid driver) came over and was drooling over it. I said, "Do you ya wanna take a ride?" He responded "Hell yeah!" without pausing. I letter' warm up a little and then we found a nice smooth and straight road to run through the first 3 gears. He said it felt like taking off in a jet!

My wife is just in love with this car. She said is the most unique and beautiful Vette she has seen in a long time. Mission Accomplished!!!!

Just don't forget to periodically check the oil level on that LS1!! The owners manual, IIRC, calls for checking at every gas fill up. They DO burn oil, but given how gr8 these cars are....so what, pour more in when needed. Enjoy that purrrteee cold White FRC....nice, very nice! DFO :D

Here it is!

johnnykretentiv.jpg

SUH-WEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Pinky! I so badly want to take it out for a spin but I am waiting to get my license plates. The DMV is closed on Monday and Tuesday.

I tell you this car feels like it breathes fire. Those Billy Boat pipes really let it happen.

:birth Johnny...

And WHAT a Birtday Present ;)

johnnykretentiv.jpg

Enjoy :Steer

Bud

Thank you! It certainly is a great Birthday present. I just got a plate on it last night and paid all the taxes. My wife and I took it out for a nice spin around the area. I was all smiles!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom