Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I Got One!

G

gary b.

I got my first corvette! It's a 1978, L48, auto, T tops, in beautiful condition! 54,900 original miles, everything works, except a.c. needs to be recharged. new goodyear eagle's, new exhaust, master cylinder, front end, rear leaf, trans, and it's yellow. Thank's to: rare81, 78slivanniv, ccflorida,paulr,johnz,rob,ken,danl72,& 82dukman. !!

good job garyb-welcome to CAC- there is a lot of freindly help here.you sure picked a good time of the year to purchase that car.

Another SHARK !!!

gary b. - congratulations on your getting a "shark". Great looking ride !!!:upthumbs
Now...how about strutting your new baby at the "SHARKFEST" in Bowling Green over Labor Day ??? This should be the ULTIMATE headtrip for a sharkster !!!
Rare81 has info if you are interested.:_rock

the Dawg

Have fun, enjoy, be safe and don't forget to wave......Congrats :D

VERY COOL!

:cool

Love to hear of more '78s!
Sil

Hip Hip Hurray

Gary,
Congratulations! For your info only 1,243 yellows were made the lowest qty of all the colors..Enjoy that new Vette and use it..
:beer

I know the feeling. I got my first last month. A 96 White, LT1, grey interior. My family has been a small town chevy dealer since 1926 - I grew up wanting my own. Corvette enthusiast are like no others. The CAC is a great place for info and I saved $130 on my first add-on purchase by talking to folks here! Welcome!

Outstanding Gary. Bravo. Great choice and good luck. Now just think of all the new questions you'll have for everyone. Post some pictures as soon as you can so we all can admire your first Vette.

Congrats.............. Nut

Very :cool!!

Congrats and enjoy your new baby!

Barb :w

Gary that is way :cool :dance :J ;) :) You Da Man! :dance

BudD
:w

Cooooool.... :cool

Congratulations Gary B. :) Enjoy the new ride! 78's are fun, then again any Corvette is FUN! Hope to see you in Bowling Green at Labor Day! Also try to make the National Caravan next June for the 50th Birthday of the Corvette.:w

Congratulations, she is a beauty

All those people that watch you drive by will be wishing they had one just like yours, enjoy the ride, ITS FUUUUUUN !!!!!

Chuck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom