Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I hate the color Polo Green

Im starting to take this personal

I love my Polo Green Convertible When she is polished up she shines and sparkles better then any other Color Corvette. You can always bring me your Polo green Corvettes if you just dont want them.

I love my Polo Green Convertible When she is polished up she shines and sparkles better then any other Color Corvette. You can always bring me your Polo green Corvettes if you just dont want them.
So Love them or bring them to their new Daddy

It would be a very boring world if we all thought alike. I've seen some very, very nice Polo Corvette. I wouldn't turn one down because of the color. Whether you like a certain color or not, they're all Corvettes underneath.

I disagree. I'd rather buy a Ford than drive one of those hideous pace cars from the 90's:puke
Its funny but when the POLO Green and Admiral Blue originally came out there were VERY few cars those colors. The Polo green was areal trendsetter. I think only Volvo had a nice green. Its also like like those 5 star wheels that NO ONE had until Corvette made them popular. Now there are so many 5 stars on they are common (but still VERY ugly.:chuckle)
:w

good thing mine is polo green and saddle, and black hardtop and GS rims. LOL
I love it, at a car show I get attention, I had a black one and it was the same as every other red, and black one.
no thanks.

NOPE - There are some Great Looking Polo Green Vette's out there!

Yeah well,I've owned 2 of them and liked them both!!:thumb:thumb:thumb

Img5.jpg

Img11.jpg

Img14.jpg

Img15.jpg

Img22.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've had a few red ones too,but then again in the old days I've had more C4's at 1 time than than I have fingers and toes!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

HOLY COW!!!
somebody painted my valve covers!!!!!!!!

Hey Bucket They are beautiful. I love mine as well. I think the Green just brings out the lines of the Vette

I've always liked the Polo Green green and wish they'd bring it back. Especially with the light-tan interior and/or tan soft top.

Evolution1980 has it right. The green/tan combo is near the top of my list, and I have had 2 bright reds and one Ruby Red. Hope my next one is green. (or blue, or silver, or black, or white).

is there any chance that this color is actually British Racing Green as in the 60's?

is there any chance that this color is actually British Racing Green as in the 60's?

I've always thought it looks just like BRG.

Green was very popular in the 90's. I would not be surprised to see a comeback with all the emphasis on the environment right now.

BTW, I like Polo Green okay, but I don't buy based on color. If I did, I'd pick Ruby Red.

I can't resist. In my life I have had every color available on the cars I owned. The two that I got the most comments about were my 69 Impala that was green with a white bucket seat interior and my Polo Green vette. My dad and I shared a 60 vette that got a lot of comments but they were more about the performance than the color. When I clean up the vette and park it at Lowes or Wal Mart or just about any where I usually get a comment about how pretty it is and what year is it followed by that color makes it look like a new car.:chuckle

Love my polo green, but love the black leather interior. Very few blacks: most are tan.

Love my polo green, but love the black leather interior. Very few blacks: most are tan.

I believe I see a Dragon in your avatar. ;)

:wJane Ann

XLR8_IMG_5511.jpg

Yea. In Sevierville for a Corvette show and was told to try the Dragon. Wild ride except for the county-mounties. We're 5 hours away, so we'll try it another day.

Yea. In Sevierville for a Corvette show and was told to try the Dragon. Wild ride except for the county-mounties. We're 5 hours away, so we'll try it another day.
:thumb

Color is a individual choice, I think pologreen is a terrific color and yes I own a 96 pologreen roadster, give me a dark green, dark blue, black, burgundy vette anyday, least liked color is red followed by white, silver and yellow, that being said I would never tell someone their car looked terrible simply because I did not care for the color.

Almost bought a pologreen vertbut found my favorite color, Quasar Blue

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom