Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I hate the color Polo Green

Polo Green (or any of the various green colors that Vettes come/came in) is a nice color by my thinking. I just don't like the combination of green and tan/saddle interior. I would buy a Polo Green Vette with Gray/Pewter interior, but not one that had the Tan/Saddle interior. Personal choice...........it is what it is, and we all have one! I don't think that there's any one color that I hate, just some I "like less than others".
Andy

I've always liked the Polo Green green and wish they'd bring it back. Especially with the light-tan interior and/or tan soft top.

I'm wondering the same thing myself, Crew. I suppose it's possible that KingCorvette's post is intended to stimulate discussion and debate regarding the various colors of Corvettes and he limited himself to stating his opinion only, not personally attacking other's color choices. So we'll see. For now.

:wJane Ann

You are right, it is possible.

B17Crew
:w

interesting comment.....
so you are disrespecting the car that i picked out.....
if you ever get to los angeles just drop buy and you can insult me to my face

Color choice on a corvette is personal to it's owner. Lets all keep that in mind while debating our favorites.

I don't think this thread has anything to do with color "Pologreen "is a user name .Sorry to bust your bubble KingCorvette .

Well said, ZumZum.

:boogie
Thank you for that intelligent and thought provoking contribution to the discussion, Paulie. ;) As the saying goes, variety is the spice of life. :thumb

JANE ANN, LET ME APOLOGIZE! :w CARMINE RED LIKE YOURS IS VERY ATTRACTIVE!:thumb BUT MY RED (NOT CARMINE RED) IS NOT! YOU KNOW WHAT...WE ALL TALK CRAP, ALL VETTES NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE ARE BEAUTIFUL:upthumbs. MADE IN THE U.S.A:upthumbs

GOD BLESS AMERICA:cool
PAULIE

For the record, I love you all, I just dont like Polo Green.

Peace and Love and Happy Thansgiving. Save the Wave.:)

JANE ANN, LET ME APOLOGIZE! :w CARMINE RED LIKE YOURS IS VERY ATTRACTIVE!:thumb BUT MY RED (NOT CARMINE RED) IS NOT! YOU KNOW WHAT...WE ALL TALK CRAP, ALL VETTES NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE ARE BEAUTIFUL:upthumbs. MADE IN THE U.S.A:upthumbs

GOD BLESS AMERICA:cool
PAULIE

No need to fall on your sword, Paulie. ;)

My first Corvette, which I'd still own if I could afford to drive and maintain 2 of them, was a '94 Torch Red convertible. I've always been partial to the reds myself, but I wouldn't turn down one of any color if you offered to give it to me. :upthumbs

Personally, I love the Polo Green. I love the Bowling Green that came on the C5s for a very short time (not sure why they discontinued it.) I also love the tan interior. But I guess I am in the minority. Like some others have stated we all have our opinions...I have mine as well, I personally prefer interior colors other than black, but that's just me. Does it mean that I don't like those with black interior? Nah, because it's their car and their choice. Would I turn down a car being given to me because it was one color or another? Nah, again. I love them all, so if anyone has a Corvette that they don't like and want to give me....just give me a call..I'll probably make the effort to come and take it off your hands.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, to all......I'm waiting for all those calls to come in from people wanting to give me their Corvettes!

green

i wasnt a fan of green at first but i love MY POLO GREEN corvette..it has a really nice dark tint to it when you look at it right..:cool sorry to hear you hate the color, hope you all have a wonderful Holiday!:beer

We all have likes and dislikes when it comes to colors, what a boring world it would be if everyone liked the same thing. But since everyone is chiming in with their opinion, green and purple are my least favorite Corvette colors. I guess that means more green out there for those of you who like it.

I am on my fourth vette and they have all been a different color. But I can say I did like my Polo Green vette when I had it. :upthumbs

I like green, it looks racy like british racing green. vrooom vroooom!!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom