Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I hate the color Polo Green

I just painted my polo Green 1993 Viper Red! Didn't hate the green it was just original and very tired. I really like the red!

NOPE - There are some Great Looking Polo Green Vette's out there!

Yeah well,I've owned 2 of them and liked them both!!:thumb:thumb:thumb

Img5.jpg

Img11.jpg

Img14.jpg

Img15.jpg

Img22.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've had a few red ones too,but then again in the old days I've had more C4's at 1 time than than I have fingers and toes!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

Troll?

B17Crew
:w

I'm wondering the same thing myself, Crew. I suppose it's possible that KingCorvette's post is intended to stimulate discussion and debate regarding the various colors of Corvettes and he limited himself to stating his opinion only, not personally attacking other's color choices. So we'll see. For now.

I've always thought that the Polo Green was a beautiful and elegant choice on the C4... it strikes me as more of a classy understatement than the brighter, flashier colors. But they're all Corvettes and I love them all.

:wJane Ann

Polo green is elegant! Pretend it is carmine red like mine. Yuck. Corvettes should not be that color red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be a very boring world if we all thought alike. I've seen some very, very nice Polo Corvette. I wouldn't turn one down because of the color. Whether you like a certain color or not, they're all Corvettes underneath.

It would be a very boring world if we all thought alike. I've seen some very, very nice Polo Corvette. I wouldn't turn one down because of the color. Whether you like a certain color or not, they're all Corvettes underneath.
Well said, ZumZum.

Polo green is elegant! Pretend it is carmine red like mine. Yuck. Corvettes should not be that color red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:boogie
Thank you for that intelligent and thought provoking contribution to the discussion, Paulie. ;) As the saying goes, variety is the spice of life. :thumb

:wJane Ann

Is there really a bad color on a Vette???

Seriously folks- I can't think of a bad color ever sprayed on a Vette from the factory.

If you personally don't like a certain color- that is fine. But to paint in broad brush strokes.... well, that is a bit rough.

Besides... those of you with a Vette are fortunate to have a Vette.:thumb

Polo Green Vettes

Well anyone that has any color vette that they just dont like bring on over. If you dont want it give it to me. :L I love them all. I do at thins time owna Polo green 1991 Vert. When I had my Black Vert people looked but with the Green just about anytime I step out of it and a lady is around they always say they love the color.

Chris

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom