Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: I have someones original motor Vin #

Makda

Corvette
1967 Lyndale Conv.
Hello if you have Corvette vin# 5116656 I have your original motor. Just contac me
Woodie IMG_0004.jpg

To MIB

I have over 20 blocks/ engines I collected through the years. This happens to be a spare I'll never use now. And yes i'd love to sell to the owner of the car. If you ask me it's a win, win for the owner & me. I did spend the money to have it professionally rebuilt for a car close but no motor. But a guy came along and bought the car wanting to put a BB in so he purchased with out a engine. So now all these years later I am never going to do anymore cars and want to sell everything I have. I was told that it came out of a 65 Corvette in Halstead , Pa in like 1969 or 70 and the machine shop put a 350 they had from a wreck in this oil burner. I just thought some one might be looking and want it. I figured I'd have a better chance of getting my money back if the guy needed that engine than I can get just for a rebuilt 327 1965 Corvette engine.:)

I can imagine the feeling one would have if they were reading these forums and found their origional engine listed. I have an owners pack for a '65 I have advertised in the NCRS a few times and never found the owner of the car that matches the protect o plate. Good luck. You could make someone's day.

Tom

65 corvette engine

Thanks Tom I agree, I just found a few more engines not sure if I should add here or start a new post?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom