Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I just got back from the Dyno and Track. I am ****ed.

i don't got any mods yet but good stuff going on in this post! very informative thanks :)

mine idled a bit high 800-900 rpm in park after warm ups after a local shop tuned on mine it now sits at 500-600 and very smooth and strong when warmed up.

Vettelt193 said:
October = Ecklers Corvette Show... I will be there with my Vette!

Hope you can make the Octobervette in Kissimme for Oct 12. I will be posting more about this soon. We are going to see if we can get some small caravans from different areas of the state to cruise into Kissimme for the day.

Gorgon said:
I will probably be there with my vette as well. Got a lot more cleaning to do on it yet. ;)

Hey Gorgon, same to you. The Octobervette show is free and fun for a relaxed Saturday afternoon in Olde Town.

We should be dragging the 69 and the 00 down there.

Look for more details soon.

Actually, I had planned on attending this one as well. Looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing Killer in person. :D

Do you plan on driving the 69 or trailering it? Being only a couple hours I would think you'd drive, but you never know. Would suck to get chips in the paint on the drive.

Leon

Gorgon said:
Actually, I had planned on attending this one as well. Looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing Killer in person. :D

Do you plan on driving the 69 or trailering it? Being only a couple hours I would think you'd drive, but you never know. Would suck to get chips in the paint on the drive.

Leon

Leon, I am driving it. I feel like I achieved all that I could ever want to (as far as a beauty contest) over the labor day weekend. If the film comes out okay, VETTE will run a feature on the car as it looked on that weekend. So, stone chips=driving/using the car=fun!

That's the way I see it. My car is far from perfect and has its own problems with paint on the front. That just means I don't worry as much about an occassional chip like I would if it was mint. We're driving it to Philly today and should be up there Thursday. We'll see how many chips I add. ;)

Leon

Gorgan, Vettelt193, I will be going to Ecklers in October. My Brother in law lives in Melbourne, so we stay with him. After Ecklers on Saturday, we go to fright night at Universal. Its a great time. I will look you up when we get down there.

I will be at Ecklers for sure, but unfortunately, I will be in Miami during Octobervettes... I am an FSU alumni and will be attending the FSU/UM game.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom