Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I like this!!!! Git U One!!!

vee93

Corvette
1993 Medium Quasar Blue Metallic Coupe
Coupe owners! I purchased this pretty cool partition for coupes off eBay. I'm liking it. Installs easy (as in minutes!) and the cargo area security shade can still be used. 'Bout time-the aftermarket houses have been selling a solid one for 'verts for years. Anybody else have one?
:w
s.gif

1b_1.JPG

I'm just a dumg ragtopper, what does this device actually do for you coupers?

Do any of the corvette supply houses have them?
Not that I'm aware of--I've been looking for years and all I've ever seen is the one offered for 'vert owners.

I'm just a dumg ragtopper, what does this device actually do for you coupers?
You're not dumb...geez. There are solid ones for 'verts thru Eckler's, MidAmerica, Corvette Central, etc. The partition keeps stuff from rolling around in the cargo area and along with the rear security shade, it helps hide items from prying eyes.

I've had one since before cruise-fest I will try to find the link for you @$140

link http://www.exoticvette.com/c5cargo.htm

keeps everything where you can reach instead of in the big pit :L

Yours is for a C5 though, right? And a solid partition. This one is a thick mesh and uses hooks to attach to the shade rail. The shade can still be drawn over the partition and the rear cargo area. The is one for the C4 'verts, just not the coupes--'til now. Plus, it's only $60.

Yours is for a C5 though, right? And a solid partition. This one is a thick mesh and uses hooks to attach to the shade rail. The shade can still be drawn over the partition and the rear cargo area. The is one for the C4 'verts, just not the coupes--'til now. Plus, it's only $60.

its solid and matches the interior color perfect looks like it came with the car.
yes it is for a C5 Sorry I thought thats what you were looking for. The C5 verts and Z06 have had them for years the C5 coupe is relatively new I got one of the first produced.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom