Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I now have two!!

BADRACR

Corvette
1984 White/Red Z51 4+3
Just bought another 84 Crossfire, 117k, at, runs great and int is good, but paint is crappy! Only gave $2400!!

Pics in Show off your C4 thread.

Just bought another 84 Crossfire, 117k, at, runs great and int is good, but paint is crappy! Only gave $2400!!

Pics in Show off your C4 thread.

Congrats on adding to the stable:upthumbs Sounds like you made a good deal:) Post some pics and let us know how she does when you get a chance:w

Drove it the last two days. Rides a whole lot smoother than the Z51 car. The white one is faster, though. I am going to put the wheels on the white car and replace them with another set of stock wheels.

More pics of both in my album.

Swapped wheels!

Put the chrome wheels on the white Z51 today. 17" x 9.5" with Proxess tires, both less than six months old. I bought another set of the Z51 wheels with good tires from a nice gentleman in Knoxville for $200. He had a black 96, very clean, and a built 86, very mean.

Welcome to the 84 CCC (corvette Crew Cult). I personally own an 84.
modified TPI over an L83 Motor. soon to NOS and even Turbocharge.
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM there goes an 84.
good luck, enjoy it.:)

I'm rockin an 84 also. I'm keeping it a crossfire and I bought an 85 tpi on ebay for $4000 to mess with, I think an 85 is a little less desirable than an 84 for a collector.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom