Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I wanna be like Yoda

pbcanney

Corvette
1981 383 4 speed 3.55 rear
I want a pbcanney stamp. Whats the deal with this?

600x600_461540.jpg

not a problem all you have to do is visit the usps web site and submit your pic. Of course you have to pay a sum for this service.
tom

Looks like Bud went right from the registery into the post stamps :rotfl

Groeten Peter

First, you have to let your hair grow long and upkeep it for a long time. Believe me! That's how he obtained all that wisdom. It gave him the patience to leave in the morning for work (for he had to get his hair ready...:L), and it gave him that old "Bruce Lee's fight-not-being-in-the-fight" advantage...;LOL

After retiring, he can let it all hang out, but still maintain a clean-cut look.:eyerole

GerryLP:cool

Humph... so you thinks me should grow my hair back...

When I retired and had it cut, they cut almost 23" off and I donated to Love Locks..

I went over 4 years without a haircut... on a bet ;) Stubborn old man that I am :boogie ;LOL

Beside Gerry I had to clean up my act for the photo shoot for the Stamp :chuckle Y'all are just jealous ... I can't help being so dam good looking and still have a FULL head of hair .... at my age :rotfl

Bud

Bud,

We like you any which way we can get you. ;LOL:BOW

GerryLP:cool

Your full head of hair looks a little thin on the stamp. :L I have a full head of hair too with my L81 Registry hat on. Not bad for someone that just had his 15th birthday (2/29).

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom