Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

If youve painted your Ralley Wheels black, can u post a pic ???

• Thread starter Rumpity rumpity rump....
  • Start date
R

Rumpity rumpity rump....

Im toying with painting my Ralley Wheels black . If you have a pic of your car with this done to it, would you please post a pic so i can see how it looks ? thank you much. Dave.

Here ya go but I must confess I'm not all that happy with the satin black. One of my future projects is to either a) paint the ralleys body colour or b) go back to factory colour.

-Mac

I wonder how gloss black would look ? I dont think yours looks too bad really.

They don't look bad but they don't look great which is what I'd hoped. I've seen many painted body colour which looks great but I am reluctant to go yellow because the brake dust would mean constant cleaning. With the satin black, brake dust is invisible. That's part of the reason I picked it.

The gloss looks good. I wonder what they'd look like on the car with rings?

-Mac

Yes, i was wondering what gloss black would look like on the car too ; i think if the car was black it would really super. No, i havent considered chroming the wheels ; I have a feeling it would be cost prohibitive though. I think im going to try satin or gloss black and change it back to the factory color if i dont like it.

.Black with caps and beauty rings. Not very much is visable however. I went back to silver. These are also two different sizes. The front is the OEM original 15X7`s and the rears are 1969`s 15X8`s......:beer

gloss black
l88s.jpg

Silver or Argent
DSC0000vx4.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic ; I better think about this some more -- not sure which way to go.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom