Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

IFS for C-1

Bwmurph

Corvette
'59 Blk/Red, '12 Crystal Red GS
I've been toying (really wanting to) with the idea of putting a Jim Meyer IFS under the '59. Just waiting for the boss to let me spend the $$$. However, in a recent issue of Vette magazine I saw an ad for an IFS kit from an outfit in North Carolina called "Studley's Independent Rods". It looks to be quite a bit less expensive than the Jim Meyer set up. Has anyone heard of these guys ? Anyone had any experience with them ? Almost seems too good to be true (the ole "you get what you pay for scenario"), but if its real and they're reputable and I hear good things about them, I'm going to order one tomorrow !

Any thoughts are appreciated,

Bernie O

They have been around for several years that I know of. I have been looking at their extended Model A Truck cab for a few years. I wish they had more pictures of that suspension. It looks pretty nice. There may be more info on their Facebook page.

Tom

I've been toying (really wanting to) with the idea of putting a Jim Meyer IFS under the '59. Just waiting for the boss to let me spend the $$$. However, in a recent issue of Vette magazine I saw an ad for an IFS kit from an outfit in North Carolina called "Studley's Independent Rods". It looks to be quite a bit less expensive than the Jim Meyer set up. Has anyone heard of these guys ? Anyone had any experience with them ? Almost seems too good to be true (the ole "you get what you pay for scenario"), but if its real and they're reputable and I hear good things about them, I'm going to order one tomorrow !

Any thoughts are appreciated,

Bernie O
I put a JMR front and rear suspension in my '60 when I redid it 11 years ago. Its a great set up. Here is a link to a free ebook I put together on the build of my car. If you have questions let me know...

Red Hot Updated Ebook by a Herb Turner creation | Blurb Books

regards, Herb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom