Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'll be leaving soon

brusso

Corvette
1975 red coupe
Time to unload the vette. See ebay listing 4625993050. Sad to see it go. I haven't visited in awhile. I haven't had many troubles lately. I just want to say thanks to the forum for all of the help that I have received and also glad that I could help in return. Just one of those things (mortgage, two kids, wife) not much room or time to treat the car right. I hope it'll have a good new home.

Sorry to see an owner from MA leave. Best of luck to you in all of your future endeavors. -John

Thanks guys. It's been a nice ride while it lasted. I figured that now would be the best time to sell. Beside the other reasons, right now the car is in good shape and running fine. I figured better now before somethingelse breaks.

Sorry you have to sell her, families come first though. Best of luck, and I'm sure one day you will have another

I just added a link to the ebay listing in your post.

- Eric:w

I know how you feel, but you're doing the right thing. I gave up allot of things and activities when we started to have a family, now that they're grown up and graduated from college I can do some of those things again. Don't worry, things will turn around some time down the road but in the mean time take care of the things that mean the most in life, you'll never regret it.

Best of luck

Bill

Thanks guys. The upside is that the car went to someone who I think will appreciate the car and not beat on it.

JJS said:
Sorry to see an owner from MA leave. Best of luck to you in all of your future endeavors. -John

The guy who bought the car is in MA. He is an Ebay'er so I told him about this site. He was aware of all of the places to look when buying an older Vette but he is by no means a mechanic. I'm sure that he he could use the help.

Best of luck and I hope it all works out.

Jim

Brusso
I'm glad it is going to a good home.I have a 69 for sale and that is one of my main concern's. I'm more worried about the new owner taking care of it than the price I sell it for.Good luck. TLS

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom