Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Illinois sun today wooooohooooooo

dreamcometrue4me

Corvette
1991 coupe
Finally a beautiful sunny day to get out and enjoy the sounds of the corvette as she takes off from a stop sign, slides around a corner, smoothly takes a curve at whatever speed you want to lol......................It's a wonderful feeling owning a vette.................It's undescribable driving it............

It's gonna rain here in southern Cali again on Saturday and Sunday
glad we finished my Vette last weekend

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day here, too. :cool I dropped the top and cruised around in sunshine while running all my errands.

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

Jane Ann, I'll be in your neck of the woods probably the latter part of next week.
Have to fly into New Orleans, then drive to Slidell for a funeral. Looking forward
to some nice warn weather my own self. Too bad I won't have the Vette to do the
driving in.........
Andy

We've got some serious sun here in Indy today! Tomorrow is supposed to be too. Looking forward to cruising around the neighborhood a bit. I won't drive on city streets until after a couple rainy days to wash away the salt and chemicals from the snow. Hey, my Vette is my baby! :)

Jane Ann, I'll be in your neck of the woods probably the latter part of next week.
Have to fly into New Orleans, then drive to Slidell for a funeral. Looking forward
to some nice warn weather my own self. Too bad I won't have the Vette to do the
driving in.........
Andy

Sorry to hear a funeral is the reason for your trip, Andy.... taking this discussion to PM.

Jane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom