Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'm back after a leave of absence..

Gixster

Corvette
'94 Torch Red coupe
Two C4s and a couple of years later, I've decided that I *really* miss not having a Corvette in the garage.

Even though I registered here quite some time ago, I'm ashamed that it took me this long to realize what I dunce I was for sellin' my last C4.

So, here I am, be gentle with me.

I'm currently stalking C5s. More precisely, to get what I want and for the $$ that I want, it looks like I'll be in the 99-01 range.

:w

Hi Gixster -

It's a great time to be looking or a C5 - and I agree with your 99+ search pattern.

I just bought a 99 coupe for the wife - loaded all option car with 28k miles on it.

They are out there!
Check out the thread in this section by Rain - regarding his search for a later C5 - it'll help you some...

http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59362

best regards -

mqqn

Gixster said:
More precisely, to get what I want and for the $$ that I want, it looks like I'll be in the 99-01 range.

Hi Gixster and welcome.

This IS a great time to be in the market for a used C5. Lots of cars out there and the prices are very good.

Take your time, look at lots of cars and get what you want.
If you have any questions, this place is a great resource!

Good luck and don't forget to :w

Pedro

Gixster,
Good luck with your C5 search. We're glad you're here.

Tammy :w

Gixster said:
Two C4s and a couple of years later, I've decided that I *really* miss not having a Corvette in the garage.

Even though I registered here quite some time ago, I'm ashamed that it took me this long to realize what I dunce I was for sellin' my last C4.

So, here I am, be gentle with me.

I'm currently stalking C5s. More precisely, to get what I want and for the $$ that I want, it looks like I'll be in the 99-01 range.

Hey :w Gixster I remember YOU.. probably for the explaination you gave for your Log On Name ;) Welcome home son, and back to the community ;) Good Luck finding that C5... as much as I hate to say this... Go Sooners!!! My poor Huskers looked like an eight man football team this year playing 11 man teams :(

Bud

Rare81 said:
Hey :w Gixster I remember YOU.. probably for the explaination you gave for your Log On Name ;) Welcome home son, and back to the community ;) Good Luck finding that C5... as much as I hate to say this... Go Sooners!!! My poor Huskers looked like an eight man football team this year playing 11 man teams :(

Bud
Bud, did your Huskers lose to our resident Buffs? Oh, I am sorry! [evil chuckle]

Gixster- Welcome! Hope you find the perfect C5. You almost have my Z06's nickname. I've decided to call her "Zixxer." :L

-Patrick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom