Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'm Back

Dom

Corvette
Formerly 2006 Le Mans Blue & 2001 Pewter
After a few years of being corvette-less, I just purchase a Silver 2005 C6 with 10k miles

Looking forward to getting back out on the road, especially since my 9 year old is really into cars now!!

Welcome back! :w Sounds like you found a nice example...and the son sounds like our kind of guy too! :thumb

Thank you

I'll be sure to post Pix once I pick her up

Here she is

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 95
So glad you are back into Corvettes!! And very happy to see that your son is into cars, too. After all, these kids are the ones to carry on the Corvette hobby!! :)

Elaine

Thank you again for the warm welcome

i have have some rookie questions

can I add a basic USB input to my OEM radio CD changer for my phone?

also looking for opinions on new tires. She only has 10k miles but the sun has painted some dry rot on the front coners. These are original tires, so I'm guessing it's time for them to go. They're 11 years old. Lol

So I'm looking for. Softer ride but don't want to give up the run flat feature

Dom, if you are looking for run-flat tires, I strongly suggest you look into the Michelin Pilot Sports. They are very popular and they are the tires that are now put on brand new Corvettes.

Elaine

After a few years of being corvette-less, I just purchase a Silver 2005 C6 with 10k miles

Looking forward to getting back out on the road, especially since my 9 year old is really into cars now!!

Welcome back into the fold "Dom"....your 9-year old, too!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom