Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Interesting Callaway newsletter, right to your e mail>got yours?

*89x2*

I just received my inagural issue of CALLAWAY's newsletter, "POWERLINE". It comes bi-monthly, in your e-mail.
Go to www.callawaycars.com and click on the link at the top.
enjoy, *89x2*

They send it to you in electronic (Adobe PDF) form so no postage is used and so you won't be saving Reeves a penny.

So if you really want it follow 89x2's link. I would post a copy but it is larger that what this forum allows you to upload as an attachment.

Luigi

No Support!!

Checked out the Powerline Newsletter. Nice but no mention or support for previous owners of Callaway cars.

Hope to see that change with future editions.

Nothing of substance...

Let's call it the way it is. The whole thing was nothing but marketing fluff for new business. If Reeves thought about it he might realize he could have a tidy little business catering to the needs of existing owners. Ongoing customer care seems to have eluded him from both a logical and financial standpoint. I guess it's not as fun or glamorous as moving on the the next thing.

It's kind of like being in the Information Technology business... which I am. We all like to work with and deploy exciting new technology but none of us like to support it after it's been implemented.

90Callaway said:
Nothing of substance...

It's kind of like being in the Information Technology business... which I am. We all like to work with and deploy exciting new technology but none of us like to support it after it's been implemented.

HEY--I resemble that remark... :D :D :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom