Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Interior fan C3/C4 upgrade

GT6Steve@aol.com

Corvette
1981 Oyster coupe
Help!! I am so P'd off and frustrated at the moment searching for a supplier to SELL me a C4 fan and motor to upgrade my C3 interior fan. The online catalogs are a freakin' JOKE.

With several of the suppliers I can't find a magic combination of words to even find the parts. Finally I found a good search engine. found the parts and added them to my wishlist but then there was no order button! WTF!!!!!!!!

I've been a Brit car guy for years before I got the Corvette. Information and parts are so much more readily available for a Jag or a Triumph that I can't believe it! Why is such an iconic car so obscure? I can only surmise that we already know all the answers so there's no reason to post it on the web!

As I said, I'm FREAKIN frustrated!

So rant aside, can someone point me to anybody willing to sell these parts? I started with a search of the archives and none of that works anymore. I've put in the Wilcox part number everywhich way with no rewards. I'm starting to hyperventilate:D No really!:mad

Mid-America Motorworks has been the best source for me both in price and part availability. Sign up and they'll send you a catalog every month. You can also do it on-line. Never had the first problem.

www.mamotorworks.com

They have great pictures that help confirm what you're ordering.

C-3 to C-4 Upgrade!

All you need is a C-4 fan with a 1 inch spacer, I'm sure someone will post the link for you. PG.

You can get the whole motor with a fan at Autozone for around $35 I believe. Ask for one for a 1996. As said above, you'll have to make a 2" spacer.

Thanx all!:)

I worked thru the list of industry partners on the left this morning and found what I needed at Ecklers. Great feature that! I appreciate all the responses to an issue that never should have been a problem.
In fairness, the aggaravating website has sent me a nice Email pointing to an easier way around the aggro I provoked. Good customer support.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom