Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Interior Kit

so does anyone have pics of there replacement interior and were you got it from?

John, A good quality interior package, when installed, will look exactly like the stock original. Same materials, same patterns/grains, same details, same fit.

:)

yeah I figured as much, but I have also ran across some bad replacement pieces and lost money so I was just wanting to see whats out there...love the car to death but I hate having to buy things twice :)

John

I tried to attach a pic but couldn't. If you look at my pics, I have one of the seats and center. Mine came from Corvette America.

I tried to attach a pic but couldn't. If you look at my pics, I have one of the seats and center. Mine came from Corvette America.

Art, just looked at your pics and I'm stealing your rear speaker idea. Wish I could get away with stealing your motor, or at least use it for a little while, like for 1/4 mile at a time.

I've actually changed the speaker setup. I couldn't fit my tops in the back with the sub like that. I now have it in a 6" deep box in the top of the compartment. I'll see if I can download a pic of the current setup.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom