Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

interior... whats yours look like?

awesome pics guys. i like the refinish photos on that 80. also i have never seen cloth seats before. the car looks great though. were cloth seats available? any way these interior pics are all unique so keep em comming they are a good resourse.:thumb

see ya...

Always loved the cinnabar interior :thumb

Here's my wife's '81. It's all original still.

ry%3D400

It doesn't get used much. In fact it hasn't been driven this year yet. I need to excercise it.

Tom

Love the make-over. I want a steering wheel just like that. Where did you find it??? Please.

Hey Spikebot 81, where did you find your steering wheel??? Please let us know.

Hey Spikebot 81, where did you find your steering wheel??? Please let us know.

I bought parts from every Corvette vendor known to man. I had to go look through the reciepts. Looks like Corvette Central for the steering wheel and Wilcox for the center emblem. Both items where direct fit with no mods. :D

Good to see your still floating around. Your interior is fantastic. Now I know what mine looked like when it was new. Have you got snow in the U.P. yet?

Here are a few of my '81 interior....all original, except for the stereo system...... :thumb

HPIM0744.jpg

HPIM0745.jpg

HPIM0746.jpg

HPIM2013.jpg

Spikebot81, thnx for asking. Yup already had snow flying this year. This weekend has been chilly windy and hard rain ALL weekend. Last 2 years has been quiet rough, my wfe has been very ill. Dave :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom