Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Introduction, New to the Forum

Black7t5

Corvette
Black 75 stroker
Hi all, I am a new guy here and will probably have questions from time to time. I am only 64 years old but when I get big I want a fast Corvette. All kidding aside I have had Corvetts for the last 15 years,
My current ride is an old rubber bumper 75, Black (non factory color) 383 stroker, TH400 tranny, 3000 stall converter, AFR 195's, retro hyd. roller, MSD, Hooker Super Comp sidepipe headers, 17" TTII's

The wife and I just use this for a weekend cruiser and she loves to drive it to the beauty shop.

:beer

Welcome to the CAC.
Sounds plenty fast to me (comparing with mine.. :chuckle)..

The mods might wanna bump your post to the Introdcution Section, so you get the full CAC treatment.. :w

-Stefan

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!! She sounds like a beast - your C3, not your wife. Welcome to you both.

The C3 section is fine for your introduction unless you want it moved to the New Member forum, in which case any member of our Staff can assist.

:wJane Ann

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!! She sounds like a beast - your C3, not your wife. Welcome to you both.

The C3 section is fine for your introduction unless you want it moved to the New Member forum, in which case any member of our Staff can assist.

:wJane Ann

Please move New Member Forum

Thanks

Welcome! CaC is a great forum, you'll like it here. The car looks great.

welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the forum Black7t5. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom