Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Introduction

Corvette
1996 LT4 Red/Black .1987 Porsche 928s4
First, I'd like to thank everyone here in the LT4 forum, you made my 'Vette selection easier than I could imagine...

Today was a Great Veterans Day!! Paid Holiday, and I drove home my first 'Vette!!1 A '96 Torch Red LT4 with brand new Eagle F1's, a stainless exhaust, and a freaking sweet Hurst Shifter...

If not for the great info, and the passionate folks here I woulda been lost....so thanks again.

Looking forward to more tale swapping with y'all.

Greg

Congrats on your new Vette.....Enjoy.......Remember to keep the shiny side of the Vette UP and the not so shiny side DOWN....:w

Welcome to the Corvette Hobby!!!

Welcome to the CACC and the LT4 family Greg. You couldnt have bought a better 'Vette.

Post some pics of your new baby when you get a chance, so we can all see.

Jason

Hi Greg!
Welcome to the CAC -
Post some pics of the new arrival when ya get time!

Rain and Susan

Welcome Greg....good to have you aboard

Thanks, and just wait......

A sincere thanks for the tech support, and warm welcome....pics coming this weekend of my baby!!! God, what a blast to drive.. Just a clarification of my roots. Though a Texan for many years now, I was born and raised in Georgia (Marietta born, grew up in Acworth and Dalton, my family is in Cobb County now). Looking fwd to some tech tips and travel tales.

Greg

Welcome Greg@NASA!

I live in the Bay Area as well. I live in Dickinson. I did my internship at Taft Broadcasting on site at NASA in 1980.

Good to have you here!

Bill

Welcome Greg. Nice color combination. My favorite! Guy

Greg,

Welcome!! Great choice of cars, too!

Elaine

Welcome, good to have someone else in town with an LT4. I live on the west side of Houston. Maybe yourself and matchframe and some of the other Houston area members could hook up ......Oh and I know another red LT4 fella that works near or with you , Michael Sen Roy, let me know if you know him....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom