Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

IS THERE A MECHANIC IN THE HOUSE?

Corvette
tried this before, try again. i want to put a B&M shifter in my 79. it has a T350 auto tranny. which can i use? will any fit in my car without cutting metal (my floor) and possibly fit in my console? pictures please ! thanks!! (really frustrated with the lack of info on this, please help)

I will be converting a 4 speed to a 700R-4 this spring my plans are to use a Lokar floor mount shifter unless I can find a stock OD shifter for less.
fm_shifter_ghost.jpg

can't say for sure weather a B&M will fit under the console; but you will want a floor mount cable style.

tried this before, try again. i want to put a B&M shifter in my 79. it has a T350 auto tranny. which can i use? will any fit in my car without cutting metal (my floor) and possibly fit in my console? pictures please ! thanks!! (really frustrated with the lack of info on this, please help)

Just got through installing a B&M Mega shifter last weekend. I will post some pics tomorrow for you.

:beer

:confused So where can I get a cam like yours with 2849 degrees of exhaust duration?

Curtis, you mean you have not heard of the new wave of exhaust duration hitting the streets...WOW you’re really missing out!

It is like adding a turbo, but the centrifugal internal force of the exhaust molecules are forced to fuse together and that causes the increase in dynamic g-force abilities, which is just astounding. I think somewhere in the neighborhood of an 1200 additional HP.:D

I changed it....thanks for leting me know.

:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom