Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Is Your Fiber Glass Baby Sleeping Yet?

Viet Nam Vett

Corvette
65 BB 502 Cp /MSD ATOMIC EFI/ 2009-HUMMER H2
Just changed the oil & Filter and drianed & flushed out the " Brown" Anti Freeze :D. I use the Green Gack. It was in there for the recommended 2 years. The old 502 cooked that Chit.:D Any way she's in the out side "Cover It" Tent inside one of them their Car Capsules to protect it from condensation. The air inside get's changed about 4 times an hour.

If your thinking about one I have a flyer from a company that sells them at a good price. They work really well. The vettes been in there about a month and been out a few times for a couple of shows. She's been dry as a bone and the chrome looks the same as when she went in.

So...is your baby sleeping for the winter yet??

Still driving mine :)

Both of mine are garaged and covered. I do the Voluntary Layup the with my insurance co., saves on the cost. I don't use them in the winter anyway and during the layup period is when I tinker with them. Their still covered for fire, theft or if someone runs into the garage door, I just have to have them off the road for 90 days. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Enjoy

Markie,

still driving Lady - in fact, will be taking her on a 500-mile round trip next weekend

Mark:

It was great to meet you in person at Carlisle this year.

What the heck is sleep? When you get a car on the road that was off the road for at least 23 years you got to keep that sucker in an aerobic mode. No sleep for this one.

Rich:beer

Markie,

still driving Lady - in fact, will be taking her on a 500-mile round trip next weekend

Well stop in and see your bumper mask buddy.. Never called me back after he said he was going to check with the expert installer. These C-6's scare the poop out of people.:D

I just got mine back on the road after replacing my water pump. Now I can get back to my distributer fine tuning I was working on! It's been in the 60's and perfect driving weather here!

Going to a show in Millersville, Md. to honor our Veterans
this Sat. Mine stays in a heated garage and comes out whenever
the weather cooperates.

Shemp :beer

The '81 is ready to go anytime since I have Hagerty insurance now with the annual prmium. The '59 is in a coma.

It got undressed and went to bed in 1971.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ry%3D400

It got undressed and went to bed in 1971.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ry%3D400

So when will you call Robert Dinero in for the "Awakening":D

Who knows? It may end up as a retirement project.

Who knows? It may end up as a retirement project.

Well it's good to see that she's still alive and someday will come back. Better then being a total wreck with no hope of seeing the road again other then as parts in another car.

Good for you ..preserve the Glass

:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom