Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! It won't let me post a Wanted to buy ad?

CRAIGVETTE

It won't let me post a Wanted to buy ad? I click on wanted, hit submit, and then on step 2 it only gives me a blank narrow drop down column and won't let me go any farther. Am I doing something wrong? Please help.

Thanks,
Craig

Hi Craig and a belated welcome to the CAC. Are you still having this issue? Were you able to resolve it?

:wJane Ann

Jane Ann,

Thanks for the welcome. No, I am still having the same problem. I click on place an ad, then click "wanted" on step one, but then on step two it just gives me a blank narrow drop down bar and will not let me proceed any further.;shrug I appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks again!

Craig:pat

Craig,

I just tested the Want to Buy section and I see what you're talking about! Let's approach the Want to Buy issue in another fashion.

Go into the Corvette Showroom. Go to Members Corvettes for Sale, scroll down to the Want to Buy section. Select the era of Corvette you want to buy, and from there click on Place an Ad.

That should do it for you. Let me know if it doesn't work.

By the way, let me extend a very warm welcome to the Corvette Action Center! And don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions about what Corvette to buy! :D

Elaine

Thanks from me too, Elaine! Later tonight I'll sit down and follow your steps so that I'm more familiar with the process.

:wJane Ann
:wHey Ladies, when do you gals sleep? I see Jane Ann answering at 1:30 AM and still going strong, and Elaine up an at em at 6:00, and lord knows what else during the day. I have always been an night owl, but you two have me beat. My kind of ladies...:upthumbs Scott

:wHey Ladies, when do you gals sleep? I see Jane Ann answering at 1:30 AM and still going strong, and Elaine up an at em at 6:00, and lord knows what else during the day. I have always been an night owl, but you two have me beat. My kind of ladies...:upthumbs Scott

Well, Scott, you won't find me responding at 1:30, that's for sure! :L I'm definitely an early to bed, early to rise person!! :upthumbs

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom