Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Itemized cost of an '06. PLEASE

W

wwr

Will someone here add up an '06 Coupe with following :

AUTOMATIC(NO PADDLES)
NO XM, NO NAV.
ONE CLEAR TOP
POLISHED CHROME(THE $2000 ONES)
SPORT SEATS HEATED BOTH SIDES
HUD
TILT-TELESCOPIC
FLOOR MATS
STANDARD RADIO
POWER SEATS BOTH SIDES
POWER, HEATED, AUTO DIMMING,INSIDE AND OUT
MIRRORS
MEMORY PACKAGE
LEATHER
SIDE IMPACT BAGS
CARGO NET
FREIGHT
ARCTIC WHITE/CASHMERE

THANKS,

WWR

WWR...I don't think you can get all that you want on that list without also getting some of the things you don't want. Some of the options only come as a package and I don't think they can be ordered alone. Things such as HUD or memory package I think are only included as a package with other options that you may not want. Check the Kerbeck Chevrolet web site (www.kerbeck.com) and go to the 2006 inventory in stock and you can look at the window stickers. I think the only automatic available for 2006 is the paddle shifted 6 speed. I first started looking at the new 2006 cars that were base models, I ended up buying a used 2005 with 9k miles that is fully loaded. So, for the price of a new 2006 I got a 2005 with everything. Good luck...I love my C6.

wwr said:
Will someone here add up an '06 Coupe with following :

AUTOMATIC(NO PADDLES)
NO XM, NO NAV.
ONE CLEAR TOP
POLISHED CHROME(THE $2000 ONES)
SPORT SEATS HEATED BOTH SIDES
HUD
TILT-TELESCOPIC
FLOOR MATS
STANDARD RADIO
POWER SEATS BOTH SIDES
POWER, HEATED, AUTO DIMMING,INSIDE AND OUT
MIRRORS
MEMORY PACKAGE
LEATHER
SIDE IMPACT BAGS
CARGO NET
FREIGHT
ARCTIC WHITE/CASHMERE

THANKS,

WWR

Give me call and i will go over it in gm auto book with you. GM auto book is the pricing and option list dealers use by the way. I can even get on the website and see if what you are looking for is close around you.

If your getting a 2006 and your getting an Automatic, you have to get paddles, it's either that or a 6speed....

If you are looking for a good dealer give me a call I tried to PM you but it didn't work..

248-748-1153
Scott

JAGSFAN said:
Give me call and i will go over it in gm auto book with you. GM auto book is the pricing and option list dealers use by the way. I can even get on the website and see if what you are looking for is close around you.

Hell, you couldn't even figure out the MSRP of my Z06 ...lol

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom