Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

It'll be here in 30 minutes...

Piet said:
verdic flying... prediction for the 67?
Yes. Once I get it over 160mph (with the new 3.08's) I figure the C2 design will guarantee lift-off.

P.S. I've actually seen a C2 do that at the top of the hill on the back straight at Mosport. He left the track at the end of the straight and sailed through some catch fences. YUCK!!! And I was just getting ready to pass him too. :crazy

sherry_ridgeway said:
I know who ravi is, Just one of the best sitar players that ever used the instrument,
sherry:)
Lets NOT hijack 67's thread, This is about his rebuild and NOT about popular musicians or spiritual leaders, or avatars In general, I was mearly just saying that i liked His Johnny fever one better thats all
No offence meant:)
and an apoligy to 67 for getting off topic
sherry:)

Sherry,

You're talking to the king of getting-off-topic. Don't sweat it.

But, considering my newly-exalted status, I'm trying to set a better example. ;)

So, the following puts this post back on topic......
RebuildOfALegend-home-400a.jpg

How is the 67 set up for insurance right now?
I mean, say it rolled off that trailer, or a tree fell onto the garage...
You've put a lot of money (and time) into it so far. That would suck.

Do you have it insured now? Or are you waiting for it to be fully complete?

How does that work, exactly?

ArkShark said:
How is the 67 set up for insurance right now?
I mean, say it rolled off that trailer, or a tree fell onto the garage...
You've put a lot of money (and time) into it so far. That would suck.

Do you have it insured now? Or are you waiting for it to be fully complete?

How does that work, exactly?
It's covered by my policy under comprehensive.

http://www.investorwords.com/1014/comprehensive_insurance.html

Hi 67HEAVEN,

I am not sure if this has been asked before, but have you considered writting a book on your '67 and its current transformation. Cars & Parts did a book on a '63 split window restoration, and there was one on a '67 roadster restoration (Sherman?).

I think a book about your '67 would be unique since you are the original owner, the car has a racing history, and you are making a few interesting "minor" modifications. I read an article about print-on-demand technology that allows books to be printed in small quantities, at a reasonable cost. This post has over 1,200 views, so your car project is popular. Once you are finished the car, you will have all sorts of spare time, so writting a book could fill some of that idle time:)

I have been following the progress of the car on your web site. I used to live in Oakville before moving to Germany, so it is fun to check out a corvette web site from the GTA.

Good luck with your project. It will be an excellent car when completed.

Ken

Ditto. It would make a great book and you have so much photographic documentation already in the can. Just yesterday I was at Barnes & Noble looking at the 63-67 resto. books and they are sadly lacking what is readily available on your web site. You could dump all that info into a page layout program like QuarkXpress and build a book in short order, ...after about 100 editor requested revisions that is.

Maybe you could call it "Chicken Soup for the C2 Owners Soul". :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom