Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

It's finished and running

kaijumax

Corvette
1990 Callaway Supernatural
I just want to say thanks for all of the help and information I recieved in tackling this project. I know I don't chat too much, but I wanted to show my appreciation

HOLY~!!

Very sharp looking LT5 you got there, looks very nice with the black of your aerobody. I hoop you have alot of spare time to keep the engine bling bling :)

Groeten Peter.

If that thing runs as good as it looks, you really have a winner!:D :lou

Yummie, your Cr-1 looks very nice.

IMHO it even looks better than the CR-1 for sale at Corvette Mike

good job !!! :upthumbs

and if you wanna pop more pics to show off feel free :D

or send some high res (wallpapers) to my mailadress.

Thanks for all the kind words. CAC's Callaway and ZR-1 forum were inspirational to say the least. Unfortunately I can't make Carlisle this year. I'm hoping next year. I'm going to try to make some of the shows here in the NorthEast(Central MA, mostly) till the rest of the year. I couldn't have done it without you people.
Thanks Again and Hope we meet soon! :)

Looks very sharp. Is that polished or chrome? Mine is powered coated and looks better than factory-but not near as clean as yours. I wish i had the aerobody on mine to match the Callaways. Very nice looking!!!!!!!!!!

Pete thats right, Next year 20th reunion for Callaways at Carlisle and others. Start spreading the news folks, this is gonna be big!

redb2k's said:
Looks very sharp. Is that polished or chrome? Mine is powered coated and looks better than factory-but not near as clean as yours. I wish i had the aerobody on mine to match the Callaways. Very nice looking!!!!!!!!!!

It's polished, I also used ZOOPS sealer to help because of the area's that might be difficult to access.:cool

That's really nice! Maybe one of the best Corvettes I've ever seen!

Brangeta said:
That's really nice! Maybe one of the best Corvettes I've ever seen!
Thanks, The Callways and ZR-1 have been my Dream car ever since they first came to production. I had this vision of how I wanted the to look since I purchased it last year. I felt this car deserved to look this way , if any car did. I learn alot doing this project, just remember, you can't take too many pictures during the disassembly.:crazy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom