Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

IT'S HERE!!!!!!

Awesome Ride ! Congratulations !!!! At least its not YELLOW.

TheSimpsons-magnet.jpg

At least its not YELLOW.

ok thats it.....I'm coming looking for ya next week nutz.....you east or west of that big silver thing on the bank of the river??

Congrats Ghost......remember, 55 for 500 miles.....

Congratualtions on the Vette! Looks totally awesome! :upthumbs

How are you going to get any sleep? :confused

SAVE THE :w

ok thats it.....I'm coming looking for ya next week nutz.....you east or west of that big silver thing on the bank of the river??

Congrats Ghost......remember, 55 for 500 miles.....

About 40 min. east. Come on over, the beers cold ! Vodka is in the freezer !

Coming to Funfest ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Ghost, I think we owners of Black corvettes need to form a support group. Meet in a regular basis and make fun of people who drive yellow cars over beers.

-Patrick

Works for me. I can always use some Beer Therapy... Hey, beer is sort of yellow.... at least it is when its used beer....

68Roadster... I know... 55 for 500.... the pain, the agony, the dreaded break-in... (Does it matter how one gets to 55?);LOL

A few years back, the Florida Highway Patrol confiscated a C4 in an odometer fraud case... They painted it FHP black and tan and put it into service. Imagine that in your rearview... just goes against nature, don't it?

Nope: Bowling Green PD has a black & white C3 complete with light bar and markings. They use it for special events-- like leading the Corvette Homecoming parade Saturday. :cool very cool.

Congrats on the beautiful ride, Chief.

Hey Ghost, the best way to get the 500 miles on that new vette is to come on up to Carlisle next week and show it off. The trip up would be slow, but the trip back could be a lot of fun:lou :D.

Congrats on the new vette:cool .

:w
H.D.

It is by the people who should know English. :) We even call them "The English". If they don't know, who does? :rotfl

You're forgetting the laws of consonental shift- how language changes over time. It's a sort of democratic thing; more of us speak English this way, so the language evolves as we Yanks have greater numbers to influence it. We may even convince you Canuckians to stop reversing the last two letters in "Center" and "Meter."
;)

You know Ghost, that "Used Beer" description of yellow- there's a metaphor in that we could use!

-Patrick

Hey Ghost, the best way to get the 500 miles on that new vette is to come on up to Carlisle next week and show it off.

I'd love to... Unfortunately I'll be traveling. :cry

Thanks everyone for makin' a newbie feel welcome...:upthumbs

68Roadster... I know... 55 for 500.... the pain, the agony, the dreaded break-in... (Does it matter how one gets to 55?);LOL

Not really, for me it was paddle shifting from 1st to 2nd......I was never so glad to see 500 miles click off.....I still haven't wrung the thing out yet. I need to find a nice long stretch with the least possibility of law enforcement individuals.....and oh yeah, get my wife to let me borrow it!

About 40 min. east. Come on over, the beers cold ! Vodka is in the freezer !

Coming to Funfest ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

In next Wed nite and out Thursday nite....probably dinner with customers Wed so I'll take a raincheck.
What town you in??
Not making Funfest.....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom