Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Warning! It's that season folks. . .

Corvette
2003 50th Annversary Red coupe, beautiful !
With spring comes the "Potholes" and bless their hearts, those evil "Line Painters" Afew years back I somehow ran over a none indicated fresh yellow painted road line. It took me 3 hours, a credit card cut in half and a can of WD-40 to remove all those speckles. :mad

Be careful and keep your senses alert.

With spring comes the "Potholes" and bless their hearts, those evil "Line Painters" Afew years back I somehow ran over a none indicated fresh yellow painted road line. It took me 3 hours, a credit card cut in half and a can of WD-40 to remove all those speckles. :mad

Be careful and keep your senses alert.
When does a pothole become a crater:mad????? And your right about the paint also, all paint should be that durable, I mean if it sets/dries it won't come off. My nephews friend ran thru some YELLOW paint and we tried everything to remove it short of a grinder, it's still on the truck, it'll probably last longer than the factory paint job.

I agree with the durability of the road paint. About 10 years ago, I ran over some fresh white paint with my truck. Paint still on the rocker panels and wheels. Nothing I've tried removes it, but I have not tried the WD-40 and a credit card method. Might try it this spring. Wish the factory paint was as durable.
Barrett

Not to mention the inevitable frost heaves...
I cant find a road without them in the north east
right now:mad:mad:mad

Call Me A Big Baby

But I won't take this one out until the all the snow has melted, the streets are dry and they've been swept.
And no comments from you Bill.:L

2608685920103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

but,but,but;shrug

At least until all the snow and salt is gone,and 2 or 3 good rains.:beer:beer
048.jpg

But I won't take this one out until the all the snow has melted, the streets are dry and they've been swept.
And no comments from you Bill.:L

2608685920103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

Hey, I am right there with you Remo, that is why mine won't hit the streets until late April or early May up here in Monument, CO. I get some negative comments sometimes but I just shrug them off...my car, my choice. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom