Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I've Done the Unspeakable with the Grand Sport!!

Hrtbeat1 said:
Awesome!!! I say. I don't know why GM doesn't offer the Red interior on blue cars .... especiallly one like the GS.

Actually, GM does offer the red interior on their blue cars...at least they did on the 2002 Electron Blue, which is what my husband, Alan, has. However, his had to be specially ordered that way...it wasn't one of the suggested color combinations.

Thanks for everyone's kind words about my latest project!:) And, JonM, I can assure you that you'll love it! Check it out at the Club Corvette of CT show!:cool

Elaine

GS Diva said:
Actually, GM does offer the red interior on their blue cars...at least they did on the 2002 Electron Blue, which is what my husband, Alan, has. However, his had to be specially ordered that way...it wasn't one of the suggested color combinations.

Thats good to know. Although it will still be some time before I order a NEW one.

:w

I think it looks awesome! Very neat install! As some say "looks like no one was there after the factory." :upthumbs

:beer Tom

I love it!:beer I've been kicking myself for a long time for letting an electron blue, white top, red interior C-5 get away. I do love that color combination.

John:w

vetahlk said:
I love it!:beer I've been kicking myself for a long time for letting an electron blue, white top, red interior C-5 get away. I do love that color combination.

John:w

And we have one of those, too!!! Our '02 came out of the factory in just that color combination. I can't swear to this, but, according to a reliable Corvette source, there were only 6 made in 2002. It's an "either you love it or you hate it" choice.:D

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom