Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: Jan Magnussen on the Nordschleife with a ZR1

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
This is one of the most incredible videos I've seen on the ZR1. Sit back and turn up the volume on this one!

1_1624.jpg

Awesome video of Corvette Racing's, Jan Magnussen taking on the Nordschleife in a 2009 ZR1 at an incredible speed!

Watch here: VetteTube - Corvette Videos, Corvette Babes, Corvette Pics, Corvette Burnouts, Corvette Mods

Added by: PBriand
Tags: jan magnussen nordschleife 2009 zr1
Date: 2009-09-14

More...

Fantastic! I'm scared just watching it.
Thanks for posting this incredibly fast run. :thumb

Gee thanks. I got car sick watching it and puked on my keyboard!!!:D I'm going to lie down now.

Ron
"Baldie88"

P.S. Fantastic Video!!!!!!

That's awsome full screen on a big monitor!! Can anyone translate what they said at the end???

Holy Chit Batman..

That was 8 minutes of Thrills.. What a professional.

Who speaks Danish around here? But i gather the passenger was commenting about how awesome that was and how many punds he lost.. :chuckle

WOW!! That was spectacular! Those motorcycles didn't stand a chance!

yep it was great, reminds me of me autoXing in the Winn Dixie parking lot.;squint:

What did they edit out at the 5:33 mark?

They edited out the rest of the Carousel Turn and just after it.
Why just that section? Seems kinda strange to include everything but one section of track...unless there was a slight mishap:chuckle that didn't need to be included.

This is one of the most incredible videos I've seen on the ZR1. Sit back and turn up the volume on this one!

1_1624.jpg

Awesome video of Corvette Racing's, Jan Magnussen taking on the Nordschleife in a 2009 ZR1 at an incredible speed!

Watch here: VetteTube - Corvette Videos, Corvette Babes, Corvette Pics, Corvette Burnouts, Corvette Mods

Added by: PBriand
Tags: jan magnussen nordschleife 2009 zr1
Date: 2009-09-14

More...

outstanding..the best ride along since bullit
i loved the way he ate up those sport bikes...
he had his hands full and did a fine job..
and his reaction to top end run just befor the pits...yeah baby...lol
ive raced that track many times , on play station ,and could hardly wait for that long strait befor turn one
thank you very much

outstanding..the best ride along since bullit
:hijackYou ought to check out the "Getaway In Stockholm" videos. I think I posted one at VetteTube. I don't recall if it's the first one or the one with a Corvette running.

Awesome!

AWESOME. Only thing wrong with that video was the rear-view mirror. I kept trying to look around it :chuckle.
Did you see the Porsche he flew by? It looked like it was ducking for cover ;LOL.

Why just that section? Seems kinda strange to include everything but one section of track...unless there was a slight mishap:chuckle that didn't need to be included.

I have no Idea why just that section. However, the Carousel is probably the most recognizable part of the track.

great video....did you notice the passengers feet planted to the floor ...I could see the tach but did not see the speed...anyone catch top speeds???

Wow!

Looked like a video game. He had the car at its limits a couple of times towards the end. Did you notice the quick steering wheel "corrections" as the back end started to come around. I too found myseld trying to look around the rear view mirror. That looked like tons of fun. The only time I have had mine on a track was fun but it was a 1.5 mile circuit with lots of braking and turns. Didn't see much braking in this. Just downshifting and powering out. :Steer;worship

WOW:eek!!!! 'Nuff said:D

Nurburgring

Hey! Wow! Another great video of a rear view mirror! You can even see the passenger (no helmet) check the camera at the start to see that everything is cool, to be sure the rear view mirror covers the boring center of the track.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom