Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Jay Leno's E85-Capable Z06-Inspired C6RS Corvette Boasts 600HP with Alt. Fuel

While you're all "oooohhhing & aaaahhhing" over Leno's car I think I'll take a walk to my garage and "ooooh & aaaah" over mine. My car looks great...his car looks so-so.

While you're all "oooohhhing & aaaahhhing" over Leno's car I think I'll take a walk to my garage and "ooooh & aaaah" over mine. My car looks great...his car looks so-so.

I would guess that you probably appreciate yours more.

Bill :w

I'll drink to that! I had to wait years for my vette,he can get his at a drop of a hat.I do believe that I can appreciat mine more .So ,I guess I'll go out to my garage
cry some happy tears
L.Lake
2005 Lemans Blue Coupe

I'll drink to that! I had to wait years for my vette,he can get his at a drop of a hat.I do believe that I can appreciat mine more .So ,I guess I'll go out to my garage
cry some happy tears
L.Lake
2005 Lemans Blue Coupe

Right on brother, enjoy :beer

Around here the E85 is almost 80 cents a gallon cheaper than the gas with 10% alcohol and a full dollar cheaper per gallon than unleaded with no alcohol. We manufacture a lot of ethanol here in South Dakota, which may have something to do with the lower price of ethanol products. As for me, I wish I could economically convert my 76 to E85.

Around here the E85 is almost 80 cents a gallon cheaper than the gas with 10% alcohol and a full dollar cheaper per gallon than unleaded with no alcohol. We manufacture a lot of ethanol here in South Dakota, which may have something to do with the lower price of ethanol products. As for me, I wish I could economically convert my 76 to E85.

Wow, that's really something! 80 cents cheaper is allot of money, it might be something to consider if the gas prices keep going up the way they are (by the minute!). Everything is nuts areound here, diesel is $3.50/gal while home heating oil is $3.10, kero is $3.25 it makes no sense to me, these things are about the same stuff. Diesel is more$$ than gas!!

Not convience yet, just not!

Not so sure that is the case in my area; and the sad thing is one day you won't be able to afford a can of corn :L I like to do all I can for the enviroment and save energy but I am not yet convienced this is the cure all either ;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom