Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Jetstream Blue

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
2008 Z06 in Jetstream Blue...a "bad ass" ride in great new color.
Remo:cool

06.jpg

Looks real close to my 2000 FRC. Nassau Blue.

Speaking of Nassau Blue

Here's one for you.
vettedriverfront.jpg

Thanks Remo. I sometimes wish I had kept that one.

That new blue is very, very nice. I was contemplating it today while considering what color I would pick for a new Z06 when I win the NCM raffle ;). I finally decided that blue comes in second to .... you guessed it.... yellow. Even that watered down velocity yellow. The blue is just too cool. Z06's should be hot colors :upthumbs

The blue is just too cool. Z06's should be hot colors :upthumbs

Jetstream is way cool :cool
Will Cooksey was at a black tie event at WKU Friday night as was I. We spent a few minutes talking while I :drool: over his jetstream blue Z06. Very pretty indeed, maybe in a couple of years I can afford one.....until then electron will do :chuckle

Dale

Saw one at a car show this past Sunday, and if I were buying one today that would be the color. It really is a gorgeous color.

I was hoping that it would be closer to nassau blue.It is really not close. A lot more blue/ darker we'll say than I wanted.

Me likes! Me likes lots!! Maybe by the time the C8s are out I'll be able to afford a C6.

- Eric

Me likes! Me likes lots!! Maybe by the time the C8s are out I'll be able to afford a C6.

- Eric
Yup, that's about the only way I'll get my "low mileage," yet "new" to me Jet-Stream blue vette. But I AM going to get one!

My 1st Corvette was a Nassau Blue '66 convertible. Last week I took delivery on a Jetstream Blue Z06. I really like the color. Very difficult to capture the actual color and look with a camera. I took several pictures at the beach and this pic comes pretty close to capturing the color and look. Thought some might like to see the pic, so here it is...
Bob

2008z06.jpg

My 1st Corvette was a Nassau Blue '66 convertible. Last week I took delivery on a Jetstream Blue Z06. I really like the color. Very difficult to capture the actual color and look with a camera. I took several pictures at the beach and this pic comes pretty close to capturing the color and look. Thought some might like to see the pic, so here it is...
Bob

Bob - the car looks oustanding and the setting is perfect. Just stay away from the Chappaquiddick Bridge.

LongShotLeft.JPG

Objects in the mirrors - tend to disappear.

Saw one at a car show this past Sunday, and if I were buying one today that would be the color. It really is a gorgeous color.
Yup, John you were really eyeballing that car. I figured the next Monday you were going to pull the trigger as Heavy Duty would say. ;)

Anyone heard the term "Smurf Blue?" I don't know what a smurf is but I've heard the term.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom