Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: JSB - Gender Question

JSB Gender

• Male Color

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female Color

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Neutral Color

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Who really Cares

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chefmark

Ok, I know this has been talked about 1000 times Before...so here we go again

Is JSB consider a Male or Female color or just plain netural. It such a cool color i could not pass it up.

I voted neutral since both my wife and I think it's the coolest color available.:D

I'm with Eric on this one also. Both my wife and I like JSB.

I think it's a great color and I don't think it has a gender. i don't know how we get hung up on crap like this?:bash

Ok, I know this has been talked about 1000 times Before...so here we go again

Is JSB consider a Male or Female color or just plain netural. It such a cool color i could not pass it up.

Well, I won't comment on the gender- hadn't really thought about it. But a couple of years ago, I started THIS THREAD about color theory. You might enjoy giving it a read.

:w
-Patrick

Well I am male and I just bought a new JSB. I compared it very closely with side-by-side black, AO, VY, MR and Victory Red. In the end JSB was absolutely teh right choice. BTW: My wife thinks it is the best looking vette I've had.:D Pics tomorrow.

I like the color,my wife does not.(the women has no taste):D
We Know,Look what she married!!:boogie:boogie:boogie
Oh yeah,JSB it's Ok,:D:D:D I like them all!!:thumb:thumb:thumb But what do I know, heck even I drove a buddy's Quick Silver vert for a while!!:upthumbs

I like it, but I'm not a girlie girl, so I'm voting neutral.

Tammy

I like it, but I'm not a girlie girl, so I'm voting neutral.

Tammy

Tammy, how did you feel about the gender of your old Millenium Yellow Z06? I seem to remember taking some heat for once refering to it as "Banana Republic" Yellow.
;)

-Patrick

Well... the car was "male" to me. But the yellow color... I don't know if that would be considered a "female" color (i.e. preferred by females). I think it might be more of a loudmouth color :L

It would be interesting to see some stats on color preferences by gender.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom